Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hot-Rod

Webber already signed with Williams !

Recommended Posts

It is confirmed

Strong sources are saying Mark Webber has already signed a 2 years deal with Williams.

It is supposed to be announced in April or May depending on if it will be possible to keep it secret until them.

Let's wait and see!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is hardly confirmed if we have to wait till April or May to hear it... :D

What are your 'strong sources'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It is confirmed

Strong sources are saying Mark Webber has already signed a 2 years deal with Williams.

It is supposed to be announced in April or May depending on if it will be possible to keep it secret until them.

Let's wait and see!!!!!

Yeah, where did ya hear that. Its news to me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ITS COMFRIMED THAT THIS IS A RUMOUR!!!

confirmed would be when both the driver and team tell the media that the deal is signed etc..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it is true, why would you wait until April??

seems odd.

There are so many rumours running at the moment, look at Ralf..one minute he is signing with renault, then toyota HA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not saying it won't happen, but lets just wait and see. I can't honestly see MW giving up hope of Jag so early, unless those much publicised probs with the car are as bad as they say.

shaun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It is confirmed

Strong sources are saying Mark Webber has already signed a 2 years deal with Williams.

It is supposed to be announced in April or May depending on if it will be possible to keep it secret until them.

Let's wait and see!!!!!

Yeah, where did ya hear that. Its news to me!

yea and u work for Jag

if thats true its good news. but to be honest i whas hoping it whould be renault not williams.

and were the hell did u pull that from

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It is confirmed

Strong sources are saying Mark Webber has already signed a 2 years deal with Williams.

It is supposed to be announced in April or May depending on if it will be possible to keep it secret until them.

Let's wait and see!!!!!

Yeah, where did ya hear that. Its news to me!

yea and u work for Jag

if thats true its good news. but to be honest i whas hoping it whould be renault not williams.

and were the hell did u pull that from

haha i'd tell u were it he got it from but i might get in trouble for swearing haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

I think (and i wish) Webber will be at Renault next season. That would be quite good for Alonso, Trulli is not a real threaten for him.

If RS leaves Williams there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Testing is one thing, racing is another.Just look at Pizzonia,Del a Rosa,Mcnish,Davidson all off them are good testers but put them among 19 other cars and under pressure to perform.I think to be a good racing driver you have to have that little bit extra i.e Alonso,Kimi,Montoya and Webber.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mark Webber is very likely to be at Renault next year. If he isn’t he will remain at Jaguar – he will not drive for Williams unless Frank decides to buy a driver out of his contract (something to my recollection he has never done) and Flavio decides not to build a world championship winning team in 2005, instead deciding to sell him to on of his main rivals!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m glad you agree with me because there are a lot of people out there who seem to think, for some strange reason, that Webber is off to Williams next year. It could happen but it is very unlikely and there have been no indications from any party that it is even being considered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it is only the first race of the season and already we are matching up the drivers for next year. I cant imagine any announcements until mid year around the British GP.

Webber still needs to push that billycart as hard as he can to gain respect. If BAR stay strong he may be lost in the Button vapour trail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that Webber is regarded more highly than Button at the moment, but F1 is a dynamic sport and the paddock’s opinion could change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would jump ship from Jaguar to a Williams Car any day, if it is true I am not surprised.

Williams have been giving mark a heap of praise of late, there may be something in it...maybe...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mark Webber is very likely to be at Renault next year.  If he isn’t he will remain at Jaguar – he will not drive for Williams unless Frank decides to buy a driver out of his contract (something to my recollection he has never done) and Flavio decides not to build a world championship winning team in 2005, instead deciding to sell him to on of his main rivals!

I agree with you! Briatore has got the key. Alonso-Webber could be an incredible team, probably good enough to fight for constructors tittle.

Jag, I know testing is not the same but remenber Gene took the car in Imola last year and he did a great job for the team. We all know Frank Williams doesn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I thought Frank Williams would like Jacques Villeneuve back on, he seems to have interest in Jacques. Anyway, I wonder if DC would go to Williams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although Frank Williams has said some nice things about Jacques over the past few months I doubt he would look to resign him. That’s just my personal opinion – I think he’ll look for a young charger first.

I also seriously doubt that Frank would want to sign DC again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd think it to be possible that Frank could sign DC or Jacques next year. I think Villeneuve will be back, and I highly doubt DC will not be in F1 next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s possible that Frank could sign either DC or JV, or indeed both, however it isn’t very probable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...