Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ferrari

Hamilton Wake Up

In response to the many things:

This Lewus character sounds like a lucky chap. I'd like to drive a Ferrari someday. Do you know how I can contact Lewus?

Yeah, Lewis is riding a McLaren...but you boys are just jealous he ain't riding you.

I wear pants.

Just kidding.

I don't.

I wear jeans.

This is sooo technical. Good choice of putting it in the right thread.

FUSchumi is up to 69 accounts so far.

And regarding Miss Teen South Carolina...stop making fun of my mom.

But really...have you seen Miss Teen England? No, you haven't. England can't produce hot enough women to have a contest. Sorry. :)

No, Lucy Pinder doesn't count. She's an ugly piece of trash.

This Lewus character sounds like a lucky chap. I'd like to drive a Ferrari someday. Do you know how I can contact Lewus?

If you've ever seen Star Trek TNG, you will know the Borg. They assimilate people into their matrix and always talk in terms of "we" and "us". I think Mr. Ferrari has been assimilated, all this talk of Lewus is very suspicious.... :)

I wear pants.

Just kidding.

I don't.

Ewww, going commando? :( More detail than we needed :(

And regarding Miss Teen South Carolina...stop making fun of my mom.

:) Hey your mum is hot, but if she's your mum, that must make you about 3 years old???!!! :o The American education system is even better than I thought.... although not many of you have maps, apparently :) Still what you are doing with education in South Africa and The Eye-Rack is great :)

But really...have you seen Miss Teen England? No, you haven't. England can't produce hot enough women to have a contest. Sorry. :)

Most British teens are too busy getting drunk/pregnant to have a contest... :)

No, Lucy Pinder doesn't count. She's an ugly piece of trash.

Hey stop making fun of MY mum!!! :)

Try the yelluw pages.