Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

This Will Make Your Blood Boil...

Recommended Posts

KatyH's signature shows how cynical the world has become. Did people sneer and dig the likes of Clark or Senna? I believe they were heralded as geniuses of their generation. When Lewis gets sick of this sport an leaves, i hope it makes the pathetic detractors happy. It makes me want to shove a grapefruit through their colons.

Shut up and watch the boy race.

atleast let the boy race!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clark was before my time. But I recall how hard they bashed Senna. And every succesful driver since I started watching F1. It's part of the job! I pay my taxes! I have the right. No. The duty of criticising everything I can and minimize whatever achievements they make!

I work my a## of for a pitiful wage. Those guys get paid more than my whole family earnt in the past 80 years to race the most wonderful toys 3 days every two weeks for just 8 months! Surrounded with beautiful women! And I can't insult, curse and make fun of them? So unfair!

They will race no matter what I say. So I will say they are all a bunch of pussies, losers and lowlife rats. That's the only thing that prevents me from commiting suicide right now.

I could use a drink, right now.

:lol: nice.

I just want perspective, Andres. The whole world is hype and sneer hungry and drags along the weak minded with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...