Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

He's Baaaaaack

Good luck to Ryan.

He is an extremely talanted racer and deserves this chance.

GO HARD RYAN!!!!

Good luck to Ryan.

He is an extremely talanted racer and deserves this chance.

GO HARD RYAN!!!!

Yeah...he does deserve the chance.

All the talk of Ryan reminds me of this time we were all bashing Nicole Manske (his gf)'s dress, and someone says: "If I was Ryan, I'd leave her for wearing that"...and someone else says "If I was Ryan, I'd be thinking that dress looks much better on the floor"...ahh the joys of American forums. They take the opportunities for jokes, unlike George who is scared that Bruce and Eduardo will eat him.

All the talk of Ryan reminds me of this time we were all bashing Nicole Manske (his gf)'s dress, and someone says: "If I was Ryan, I'd leave her for wearing that"...and someone else says "If I was Ryan, I'd be thinking that dress looks much better on the floor"...ahh the joys of American forums. They take the opportunities for jokes, unlike George who is scared that Bruce and Eduardo will eat him.

Nicole from SPEED? phhtt :mf_tongue:

I don't mind being eaten once in a while, oh did I say 'I' - I meant your mum.

Nicole from SPEED? phhtt :mf_tongue:

She's not THAT bad. I've seen some good pics of her before the NASCAR Report...don't watch that show, but based on the pictures, she wears some hideous clothes on that show.

She's not THAT bad. I've seen some good pics of her before the NASCAR Report...don't watch that show, but based on the pictures, she wears some hideous clothes on that show.

Krista Voda has it all over Nicole, Krista is the girl next door that put her ankles behind her ears, but fools your mother into thinking that she's polly purebred :naughty:

ps, it's Speed report not NASCAR, and you should watch it.................

Krista Voda has it all over Nicole, Krista is the girl next door that put her ankles behind her ears, but fools your mother into thinking that she's polly purebred :naughty:

ps, it's Speed report not NASCAR, and you should watch it.................

And Wendy Venturini is better than Krista. None of the SPEED girls are that great, though...but at least Wendy and Krista know what they're talking about...

Yeah, I do know damn well the name of it, but watching highlights of races that I either already or saw and didn't watch because I have no interest doesn't appeal to me. I just watch the random highlights of the show that look good on the SPEED website, such as when Robin Miller interviewed Bobby Santos, III after he won a USAC Sprint Car race at ORP.

And Wendy Venturini is better than Krista. None of the SPEED girls are that great, though...but at least Wendy and Krista know what they're talking about...

Yeah, I do know damn well the name of it, but watching highlights of races that I either already or saw and didn't watch because I have no interest doesn't appeal to me. I just watch the random highlights of the show that look good on the SPEED website, such as when Robin Miller interviewed Bobby Santos, III after he won a USAC Sprint Car race at ORP.

Bobby Santos, hmmm do you suck him off or what? He's generic at best, there are 100's of drivers with just as much or more talent................

ps. Wendy is fat in the hips....................

Bobby Santos, hmmm do you suck him off or what? He's generic at best, there are 100's of drivers with just as much or more talent................

ps. Wendy is fat in the hips....................

No, I just advertise him. And I don't think he's generic at best, but hey, we'll see in the next few years what happens.

PS: I haven't watched a NASCAR-related show in a while, so I wouldn't know.