pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted August 21, 2008 Bruce, now's your chance to drive to San Fran to meet me Friday man.Come on, you won't get another shot like this! That's part of the problem, I can't drive more than 2hrs at a time. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
shampion 0 Report post Posted August 21, 2008 That's part of the problem, I can't drive more than 2hrs at a time. Not that I have to say this.... So Drive Fast!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
mikathegreat2 2 Report post Posted August 21, 2008 Wish you all the best Bruce & don't forget to visit Ireland! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
aussief1 4 Report post Posted August 22, 2008 All the very very best to you Bruce, you deserve nothing less than the very best of what life has to offer. Take care, Nathan Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kopite Girl 0 Report post Posted August 24, 2008 I gotta choose my words carefully here. Nah, f**k it. Bruce, you got huge balls. I admire that fella. You set the standard. Hope you and your lady enjoy your adventures, she sounds like a good-un. Steph x Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jenson_Rules 0 Report post Posted August 24, 2008 Sorry to hear that Bruce, but you have a lot longer left to live life to fullest. I hope you and your lady have a great time travelling. All the best mate! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
elgo 1 Report post Posted September 1, 2008 I have nothing else to add... You're a very brave guy All the best,Bruce! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites