Oli 1 Report post Posted October 25, 2008 http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20081024/tod-p...ns-7f81b96.html These Poles haven't got a clue how to drive....... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted October 25, 2008 http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20081024/tod-p...ns-7f81b96.htmlThese Poles haven't got a clue how to drive....... , but I am sure there are worse drivers everywhere around the globe! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kati 0 Report post Posted October 25, 2008 http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20081024/tod-p...ns-7f81b96.htmlThese Poles haven't got a clue how to drive....... ...I don't have a clue either! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted October 25, 2008 That's funny! It's actually surprising that you don't find errors like that more often with GPS systems eg in the event of roadworks. Maybe you do - I never use sat nav: reading a map is part of the fun of going somewhere. Without that you have no sense of where you are. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
freaky2 1 Report post Posted October 25, 2008 That's funny! It's actually surprising that you don't find errors like that more often with GPS systems eg in the event of roadworks. Maybe you do - I never use sat nav: reading a map is part of the fun of going somewhere. Without that you have no sense of where you are. So true! Years ago when my dad took me with him to Italy a couple of times he taught me how to read maps and made me find the way for him. It really was fun^^ EDIT: Okay, edited the stupid typo, but just for the record, I'm really fun as well Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted October 25, 2008 Yeah. But you're always fun, Tanita. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
The Burro 0 Report post Posted October 25, 2008 That's funny! It's actually surprising that you don't find errors like that more often with GPS systems eg in the event of roadworks. Maybe you do - I never use sat nav: reading a map is part of the fun of going somewhere. Without that you have no sense of where you are. Yeah, I'd never use GPS. It's a waste of money because you really don't need it. I've never gotten too lost without it. My friend has one in his car, and it talks to you in a British accent, and because I discriminate against accents... Yeah. But you're always fun, Tanita. Tanita Tuesdays, Ron Dennis Fridays, Lewis-porno Sundays...you certainly get around, mate. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites