Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Britain's Got Talent

Recommended Posts

:lol:

I've just watched it again with a friend.

And we LOVE your interpretation of unchained melody. :lolroll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Jems manualist talents and Ben's penis is what TF1 has to offer to the world?

Dear Wes, plese nuke the entire forum.

Yours truly,

Andres

:byebye:

Well a grand time to make a comeback :doh: Maybe i'll quit again, before the nuke destroys me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well a grand time to make a comeback :doh: Maybe i'll quit again, before the nuke destroys me

First we had groupies, now we have rupees (that may be my worst one yet)...

Don't quit. Massa needs some love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG Jem were you being serious? ****ing hell I would DIE if that ever happened to me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
First we had groupies, now we have rupees (that may be my worst one yet)...

Don't quit. Massa needs some love.

:lol: Hey hey....dun make fun of rupees!

Congrats Jem. I first did't have a clue about what everyone were talking about till I saw the video!

Now we have our own stars here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...