Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

For Schumikonen, With Love

Is that a nice way of saying you 'got a life'?

Personally, I'd really like to see Alonso at Ferrari. I think both would suit one another.

Tomorrow it's going to be a great day, I know Alonso won't do any better than today, he would not be able to even hold his position so the only thing he can do tomorrow is loose some positions, I am looking forward to the start of the race, Kimi will beat him for sure tomorrow if he doesn't have any problem, I can even say that Alonso won't even get a podium tomorrow adn changing subjet do anyone of you knows who's replacing Massa tomorrow if anyone?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! This is a blasphemy a trillion times worse than the Prophet cartoons! Seriously. I'd be gutted if Mr. Lucky gets into Ferrari. It's completely illegal, morally speaking. I just can't imagine or stand Ferrari getting defiled by that a##hole.

But given my luck, I guess that it'll actually happen. Well, I've already started praying Massa beats him 6 ways to Sunday.

That's it, keep it up, that's the way we all should talk about Alonso.

do anyone of you knows who's replacing Massa tomorrow if anyone?

I don't think Ferrari will be allowed to have a replacement driver for tomorrow,but for the next GP Weekend, they may have a rookie called Micheal Schumacher.

And my dream of having Micheal and Kimi in the same team will come true at last.

This is all about Rascasse '06. Weber trying to get Alonso into Ferrari is his admittance that Michael parked it. Michael only parked it because he was running a 2008 spec rear wing which was at complete odds with the '06 regulations. It looked like an '09 spec' rear wing anyway. In conclusion, I am still the best and Andres can kiss my a***. I agree. Yes, it was a lovely day tomorrow.

I didn't get it, was I suppose too?

So you all were waiting for me to take my vacations to start this thread, I was unable to surf the web but now I will answer to all of you just like you deserve but right now I am a little tire of driving and I will take a nap and resume with this after that.

But I can't finish this post without thanking all of you for the "love" you are showing me here.

PS: I read a post were someone posted "power to Alonso" and I agree, he should be seated in an electrical chair and then we should give him power.

Tomorrow it's going to be a great day, I know Alonso won't do any better than today, he would not be able to even hold his position so the only thing he can do tomorrow is loose some positions, I am looking forward to the start of the race, Kimi will beat him for sure tomorrow if he doesn't have any problem, I can even say that Alonso won't even get a podium tomorrow adn changing subjet do anyone of you knows who's replacing Massa tomorrow if anyone?

blink.gif

So you all were waiting for me to take my vacations to start this thread, I was unable to surf the web but now I will answer to all of you just like you deserve but right now I am a little tire of driving and I will take a nap and resume with this after that.

But I can't finish this post without thanking all of you for the "love" you are showing me here.

PS: I read a post were someone posted "power to Alonso" and I agree, he should be seated in an electrical chair and then we should give him power.

Oh yes, take a nap. A long long long nap. sleep.gif

wow....let the old forum war start..

we miss fed up, maure, muzza and a whole bunch of guys.....wonder where is everybody..

I cant access the TF1 forum from my school, I wonder why.

wow....let the old forum war start..

we miss fed up, maure, muzza and a whole bunch of guys.....wonder where is everybody..

I cant access the TF1 forum from my school, I wonder why.

the same happened to me while I was replying this thread but that was only for a couple of minutes.

so nobody knows if another driver will take Massa's place in tomorrow race? and who will that driver will be