Quiet One 15 Report post Posted August 6, 2009 How come I get to be the facetious b#####d and Kati, the sultry siren? When I made Paul's birthday thread he said it was the other way around! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted August 6, 2009 How come I get to be the facetious b#####d and Kati, the sultry siren? When I made Paul's birthday thread he said it was the other way around! Relax, he just doesn't know you like I do. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Insider 0 Report post Posted August 6, 2009 Belated wishes, Insider. How did you celebrate it? By getting inside her? Never you mind. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Insider 0 Report post Posted August 6, 2009 How come I get to be the facetious b#####d and Kati, the sultry siren? When I made Paul's birthday thread he said it was the other way around! He lied to you - plain and simple Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted August 7, 2009 Happy bday Sid.. Sorry I am late...had been travelling a lot.. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Insider 0 Report post Posted August 7, 2009 Happy bday Sid.. Sorry I am late...had been travelling a lot.. Thanks for remembering - I didn't! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Grabthaw the Hammerslayer 4 Report post Posted August 7, 2009 Been travelling too. Happy Birthday! May the fleas of a thousand camels infect someone else's armpits, and not yours! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites