Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Happy Birthday, Insider!

I heard from a guy who worked for Copersucar, who knows a guy from Eurobrun, who is related to one of Osella's mechanics, that lives next door from a guy from Zakspeed, that went to college with a guy that used to work at Fitipaldi team, that is a close friend of a guy that resembles quite a bit another guy that used to work for Leyton House which told me that, allegedly, today is your birthday!

So happy birthday, mate! Cheers, cars, girls and long live rock and roll. :D

See, if you are girl you get many congratulations. If you are insider just a few ;)

Happy birthday!

Sretan rodjendan!

Let's modify famous "sex, drugs and rock'n'roll" to "girls, f1 and rock'n'roll". [borrowed from Quiet One]

Happy Birthday ;)

May the day which recognises the annual celebration of the day that acknowledges your arrival on the Earth, bring you much in the way of positve feelings and give you an inner sense of well being, therefore causing the sides of your mouth to curl upward signifying pleasure and contentment.

Ron Dennis.

I heard from a guy who worked for Copersucar, who knows a guy from Eurobrun, who is related to one of Osella's mechanics, that lives next door from a guy from Zakspeed, that went to college with a guy that used to work at Fitipaldi team, that is a close friend of a guy that resembles quite a bit another guy that used to work for Leyton House which told me that, allegedly, today is your birthday!

hahaha Andres, excellent post....lovely stuff

Happy Birthday Insider. I'm very glad you joined the wild bunch of TF1 as I really enjoy your informative postings. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful year.

I always seem to miss everyone's birthday... I hope you had a great day!

Completely forgot about it, guys and forgot to look. Thanks, you facetious b#####d :clap3:

See, if you are girl you get many congratulations. If you are insider just a few ;)

Happy birthday!

Sretan rodjendan!

Let's modify famous "sex, drugs and rock'n'roll" to "girls, f1 and rock'n'roll". [borrowed from Quiet One]

Most kind

Happy Birthday = )

Thanks, you sultry siren!

Happy birthday, keep on rocking 'till your off your rocker, and maybe even after that :D

I am off my rocker and you are the goat!

Happy b'day Insider! Today you can have a break from searching for the latest F1 news!

I am of an age and disposition where I can do as I please. You know what? It's ****ing great!

Happy Birthday Insider. I'm very glad you joined the wild bunch of TF1 as I really enjoy your informative postings. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful year.

You Sir, are a gentleman.

May the day which recognises the annual celebration of the day that acknowledges your arrival on the Earth, bring you much in the way of positve feelings and give you an inner sense of well being, therefore causing the sides of your mouth to curl upward signifying pleasure and contentment.

Ron Dennis.

As usual, Dribs - pure genius.

You need to listen to Big Sugar. Get some in your lugs - large!

Happy Belated Birthday Sean, hope you had a great day.

Thanks.

Now I understand why Ross was driving so fast! He was on his way to purchase your birthday present! I hope I like you - I

Hope I got everyone but if I didn't thank you all for your remarks and felicitations. I missed it completely! Here's to the rest of the season and I hope, a great battle, all the way to the wire!