Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KasperskyMS

Would You Go To Monaco Gp?

And if anyone argues, I'm an IT Director for an organisation with 20,000 users and have worked in IT for 21 years....

Really? I don't suppose you work for an operation with multi sites and a need for a CAFM/CMMS system? I happen to sell the best one on the market.

Really must start my own spam thread....and learn to switch off from work.....and realise I'm still in a Monaco thread....and turn the oven off or the quiche will be ruined....

Really? I don't suppose you work for an operation with multi sites and a need for a CAFM/CMMS system? I happen to sell the best one on the market.

Really must start my own spam thread....and learn to switch off from work.....and realise I'm still in a Monaco thread....and turn the oven off or the quiche will be ruined....

I guess you are wearing jeans of the wrong religion, then.

I guess you are wearing jeans of the wrong religion, then.

I bet they were tight jeans. They were, weren't they Steve?

:naughty:

Oh my innocent eyes. I've said it for you Brad. :P

:blush:

You know I think you're ace don't ya? :wub: And we haven't had a heated debate for ages. WTF?? :P :P

I'm quoting facts, if anyone's quoting propaganda it's you, with Apple propaganda
Nope - you were quoting the microsoft security blog and press releases. Just because you read it on msn.com doesn't make it fact.

What about independent studies that demonstrated windows 7 out of the box is less secure than Vista? A step backwards no? That's probably just more Apple propaganda too I suppose.

Oh please, you really are ignorant, aren't you. I actually love Android, and own an Android phone, but Google has a vested interest in FOSS. The reason their machines were attacked was because some moron didn't patch their windows machines.
So Google decided to put their world-wide business in danger of security breaches (by switching all their staff to less secure OS's) in order to damage Windows' reputation and boost Apple's (the least open-source co. of them all). Curious. Perhaps it was to help Android in it's batle with windows' mobile OS?..

Mobile phone OS market share - Android 33% Windows 3% Apple 16%. Nope - It doesn't make any sense that Google should boost Apple's share and look to kill off Microsoft either.

Can you see that your argument (or rather the excuse popularised by MS supporting bloggers) is the opposite of logical?

I get the impression this is pointless. You simply want to attack anyone who says windows isn't the best thing ever. Calling me a troll and ignorant is just ad hominem attack tactics, not adult debate. It doesn't make your argument stronger. If you just resort to calling me names when I disagree with you, then there really isn't any opportunity for rational discussion - if it makes you happy...

Windows is the best OS ever. It's more secure than any other OS, has no vulnerabilities and fundamentally unbreakable security. Apple sucks balls. Linux is a pile of wank. Microsoft produce only the best software and is used by the most intelligent people on the planet. Apple users are obnoxious and linux users have no lives - all they do is bash windows because they're jealous of how much better it is than their crappy OS's. Apple's growing market share is due only to spurious propaganda which dumb people believe because Microsoft doesn't issue any propaganda of its own. People are just too dumb to understand that Windows is better. Linux servers are only so popular because idiot admins don't know how to run windows servers. If they did Windows servers would never get hacked and would never crash. Microsoft and their supporters write only unbiased and balanced press material and so 100% of what is written by them should be believed. Free the world from viruses - don't buy apple products or download any linux distros. Anyone who thinks windows isn't the best OS are stupid - that's why they think that - there can be no other reason.

10 you are wrong

20 goto 10

That's a basic truth *rimshot*

error - infinite loop

$yourpenissize = 30;
for($ego=0;$ego<30;$ego++){
 $yourpenissize--;
 echo "Your penis is " . $yourpenissize . " cm long.<br/>";
}
echo "Uh oh - Your penis has disappeared.";

EDIT or for those without php servers...

<html>
<head>
<title>Your Penis Size Chart</title>
</head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var yourpenissize=30;
for(ego=0;ego<30;ego++){
  yourpenissize--;
  document.write("Your penis is " + yourpenissize + " cm  long.<br/>");
}
document.write("Uh oh - Your penis has disappeared.");
</script>
</body>
</html>

ps.html

Tada!:D

If you want a flash version of that I'll knock one up for your andres :naughty:

We do have multi-sites but would not know what a CAFM/CMMS system was if it came up and bit me on the a***

Ooh I feel all dirty, I've been sold to.... :o

Is this a spam quiche?