Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sato

Jv Vs The World

Recommended Posts

Here it is, the offical JV verus The World thread. Heres where JV Fans can discuss how everyone is against him in F1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you on glue or something? The world isnt against JV. In fact the world was excited at the prospect of him returning for Renault, me included. But we were all disappointed and it was a bad idea to put him straight back into a race seat after a year off. I think 2005 could be his last year in F1 sorry but thats my honest opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im nota JV fan nor do i think the world is against him. But every JV fan seems to think that the world is against him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the event of you saying JV moans, then you have never read his interviews properly. Jv is an extremely positive character. Just because he criticises a lot does'nt mean :angry: he is moaning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I must admit nearly all the f1 drivers moan!! JV was positive when he returned, I didn't want to see him do badly but speaking from a neutral point of view (i am neither a fan nor do i dislike him) he was useless to Renault

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a huge JV fan. I think his return for Renault was actually good. If you look at how much time he had in that car before racing it, he did exceptional. He had more hours in the races than he did in testing. How can that be considered a failure. He did as good as JT, and he's been in that car for quite awhile. I don't see anyone proclaiming 2005 will be his last. In Brazil in JV's second or third stint his times were matching FA's almost exactly.

He is going to do some great things in that Sauber. It was already a good car, but it has gone up a notch since going to Michellins it appears. All will be revealed in March.

As far as the world against JV/JV fans, I don't think that's the case. Things have worked out rather well for JV. DR got the sack. JV got nice drive in a non political team and so far has settled in very very well. I can't wait for March.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Here it is, the offical JV verus The World thread. Heres where JV Fans can discuss how everyone is against him in F1.

Hey Sato, can I read a certain bit of irony and sarcasm?

:D

greetings from mexico city

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you bored Sato, not that much happening in F1?? ;):lol: Sheesh, I could be here all day with complaints... oh Bull, what's there to complain about. JV is back with a team on the up and he's being very positive. Why all the negativity??

Yes, he was useless at Renault, but in all seriousness, it's not as if he could have done any better what with him being out of F1 for a year, only having two test days in a car which is "very trick to setup and needs alot of testing", and that the cars were 3 secs a lap faster when JV was, and he admitted so himself, not race fit. He was matching and beating Alonso's times in Brazil, if there were another 2 races or so and with more testing, the real JV would have been shown. But really, 2nd was lost before JV came. BAR had the better car and should have got 2nd easily.

And no, I don't think the world is against him, only certain portions of the media are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just noticed there is alot of things JV fans say, like all of those people who are suposedly against him etc. and go for it ecap ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must state one thing about JV: I hope he succeeds in F1, but the only thing i got against him is 1995 in Champ Cars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I've just noticed there is alot of things JV fans say, like all of those people who are suposedly against him etc. and go for it ecap ;)

we correct them only when they make stupid comments about JV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hey Sato, can I read a certain bit of irony and sarcasm?

:D

greetings from mexico city

Hi Ecapdeville!!!!!

Los Pumas campeones otra vez, debes estar contento y yo me alegro por ti :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi Ecapdeville!!!!!

Los Pumas campeones otra vez, debes estar contento y yo me alegro por ti  :D

logopumas3zv.gif

queretaro3pumas31ne.jpg

Hola Kiko!!!!

Si de nuevo mis pumas del alma han sido campeones, la primera vez desde que se instalaron torneos cortos (verano e invierno) que un equipo se lleva los dos campeonatos, mucha alegr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...