Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jjoseph

'schu's Not On A Different Level'-button

i really do think actually, shove all the drivers in an identical car, and see who wins, now that would be interesting, if only they wud do that, then again it wud b fairly expensive, well very expensive. ahh well.

Wahoo a fellow Button fan has joined the forums, to join me in my campaign to silence all these people who seem to think people like JV & Sato are going to actually do well next year!!

:huh: the stupidity in that comment shines through, ah well, didn't really expect anything different, ah well, bring it on! B)

too rite im hear to silence all these JV and sato fans, eventhough i have to admit i like sato's erratic driving style. Oh and also BUTTON IS DA BEST.

:lol: we'll never be silenced, no matter how much drivel you post re. JV. Button the best?? :lol: 5 years to get a podium and no wins :lol: Last time I checked some guy named Schumacher finished first in the championship. Seriously, you guys crack me up.

And jemstride, Id be happy to discuss BAR's 2003 season.

Yeh well, Hes only really actually buckled down to work in the last 2 years as he produced inconsistent seasons, however let us not forget he has always had pretty poor cars to be honest, and he still is only 24, well 25 this month sumtime!

Anyway, I personally believe hes learning all the time, andconstantly improving so next year anything could happen, no wins, 1 win, maybe even 10? who knows?

Planet Cheat.

Sato you're just pathetic. Speaking of planet cheat I know a driver that cheated his way into a top team because of his nationality and not his talent because he seems to have none. 34 points in the second best car on the grid what a joke!

Sato you're just pathetic. Speaking of planet cheat I know a driver that cheated his way into a top team because of his nationality and not his talent because he seems to have none. 34 points in the second best car on the grid what a joke!

I have to agree with you there!