Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jjoseph

'schu's Not On A Different Level'-button

button is obviously in a better postion than us to judge schumacher but sometimes the tactics that schumacher uses to elbow out his opponents are really crude but really effective.sometimes i have felt that he is really cruel but it all comes together and he wins. he made montoya look like a bumbling baby many times and shuey also had it from montoya sometimes. button is not really a tough racer beause if people can talk about webber in a minardi then button should have mabde people talk about him more when he was at BAR, at least a few exiting overtaking maneuvers.instead all he did was qualify well and drive a straightforward race. sato  i feel is a great driver and without all those engine blowouts things would have been better.

Jerry,

you have a very bad sttttutttter (you posted the same thing twice in 2 mins) he he

Wahoo a fellow Button fan has joined the forums, to join me in my campaign to silence all these people who seem to think people like JV & Sato are going to actually do well next year!!

too rite im hear to silence all these JV and sato fans, eventhough i have to admit i like sato's erratic driving style. Oh and also BUTTON IS DA BEST.

too rite im hear to silence all these JV and sato fans, eventhough i have to admit i like sato's erratic driving style. Oh and also BUTTON IS DA BEST.

There isn't a whole lot of Sato support in this world im afraid.

As for JV he is better then that pansy boy Button.

Hurrah lets have yet another debate about when they were team-mates in 2003!! Actually lets not. Button does rule, at least he will, as soon as BAR & Honda give him a Ferrari-beater

Hurrah lets have yet another debate about when they were team-mates in 2003!! Actually lets not. Button does rule, at least he will, as soon as BAR & Honda give him a Ferrari-beater

Out of JV and Button i wonder whose won the most races or WDC's :rolleyes:

What kind of stupid argument is that. JV won races in a dominant Williams-Renault. Buttons never driven a race-winning car until possibly this year. Come on Sato I know you're not that stupid!

button is obviously in a better postion than us to judge schumacher but sometimes the tactics that schumacher uses to elbow out his opponents are really crude but really effective.sometimes i have felt that he is really cruel but it all comes together and he wins. he made montoya look like a bumbling baby many times and shuey also had it from montoya sometimes. button is not really a tough racer beause if people can talk about webber in a minardi then button should have mabde people talk about him more when he was at BAR, at least a few exiting overtaking maneuvers.instead all he did was qualify well and drive a straightforward race. sato  i feel is a great driver and without all those engine blowouts things would have been better.anyway schumacher is way avove the rest in race craft.

Any champion without passion would not last in F1. It gets very heated when protecting your line (or what you think is your line!) and a few elbows get bruised. You only need to look at Rossi's style and you would understand that you will sometimes pull manouvers that are questionable - but that is what gives you the extra edge.

When Rubens is leading a race, most of the other drivers entertain a chance of beating him. When MS is leading a race, they beging automatically fighting for 2nd place because they know that the only thing that would stop him winning is a disaster.

OI leave button alone, he only speaks the truth. It was clear that the moment schumi won the championship, his performance decreased dramatically cause he couldnt be bothered basically but anyway thats nothing to do with what im gonna say just wanted to point it out. shove jense, kimi, juan, fernando in shumis car, they would have more than deffinantly have won, or come very close, yes shumi is a good driver, but he has the best car on the grid, thats why he wins all the time, no offence but rubins isnt really that great, t5he only reason he was second was cause of his machine, if they all hadexactly equal machines, no difference, shumi will b near the top, but the others are soo much better. this prob dosnt make sense, but jenson does speak the truth that shumi is nothing without his ferrari. soz i hate him. ok ive blabbed on too much now lol.

Jenson, Jenson, Jenson. When will he ever walk the talk? He had a potential race winning car throughout the 2004 season - did he win a race? NO! Unfortunately for him 2004 will be his best season for some time - in 2005 he will not have the luxury of underperforming Williams and Maclarens and he will find Sauber and Toyota a handful (we are not even talking Ferrari yet!). MS would have won a number of races with the BAR - that's the difference between him and JB.

JB needs a perfect car and strategy to win, MS needs a good car and a hint of an opportunity and he will pull out a win. JB is good, but you need that extra factor that will push you to the next level - the Rossi Factor, MS factor. We are waiting for that factor to come out in 2005 and it could be FA, KR, MW, JB or JPM. It might also be non of them and the next F1 king might not be on the grid as yet!

Wahoo a fellow Button fan has joined the forums, to join me in my campaign to silence all these people who seem to think people like JV & Sato are going to actually do well next year!!

I do not think those two will - but I also do not think JB will shine. If he is that good, could somebody please explain to me why he could not pull out ONE win in the entire season. KR & JPM had lousy machines throughout but when the chance presented itself the took a victory. JB had several chances, but he looks like the master of podiums! I think Anthony Davidson is a better talent than JB anyday - JB is a very average driver!

Thats surprising to hear, considering that most people agree that Button had a brilliant year in 2004. You have to admit he was quite unlucky to win a race, especially in Germany when he should have had pole and he had more fule than Schuey! Monaco was close, China very close, he was ahead of Kimi & JPM when his engine died. Davidson has been fast in practise but hasnt proved himself in races yet.

Thats surprising to hear, considering that most people agree that Button had a brilliant year in 2004. You have to admit he was quite unlucky to win a race, especially in Germany when he should have had pole and he had more fule than Schuey! Monaco was close, China very close, he was ahead of Kimi & JPM when his engine died. Davidson has been fast in practise but hasnt proved himself in races yet.

To have been that close that often and not convert to an outright win is my beef with the boy. He may have been unlucky, but luck also needs some help at times. My prediction is a loss of form for JB in 2005!

He may feel the same himself, he might think he should have won this year. But I see no reason why he should lose form. He seems very motivated to me, especially after the Honda-buying news. We'll have to wait and see won't we!

God almighty why do u all hate button so much, hes still only 24 and has a lot to learn, I personally think he could have won the braziil GP, did u see him whizz past jpm and kimi, as for bad luck, he has had a bit of it hasnt he, I dnt think he will b wdc next year, or maybe not the year after, but he will be damn close. And as for sauber and toyota being strong next year, they may well be better, but not alot, id have a heart attack if they win a race from the shock. I think JB has done bloody good this year. He needs to improve his qualifying desperately and BAR need to get their starts like renaults then he will nodoubt wion more than half the races. Well ill beklieve that in my mind. lol.