Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Michael Schumacher Moving To Mirardi

Would you like to see MS move to Minardi  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see MS move to Minardi

• Yes
    • No

The last post was on the 26th of january 2005. Maybe you should have read that before replying. This thread obviously got bumped when someone voted

If MS moved to Minardi, he would attract the best engineers, the best tacticians & the biggest sponsors. Ferrari would compain of loosing staff and sponsors, BAR would be protesting (imagine the blushes when Minardi finishes ahead of them in their second season with MS!), Maclaren & Williams would be put on notice.

MS would creat a winning environment at Minardi and he is a proven quantity, so it's not a hard sell to sponsors.

The dynamics would change completely!!

Sounds great.

But I think Schumi doesn't need so much resources. He only needs a strong car that can take any car out that overtaken him under the blue flag.

The last post was on the 26th of january 2005. Maybe you should have read that before replying. This thread obviously got bumped when someone voted

We have this......

Oh! I was wondering why it said Minardi!

.....and this........

:lol::bangin:

...and this.....and yet...

Sounds great.

But I think Schumi doesn't need so much resources. He only needs a strong car that can take any car out that overtaken him under the blue flag.

.......we still get this. <_<

I wonder why Russ and Mike are absent?

Well,

I voted yes because I wasn't a member of this forum back in 2005 .... and I would love to see MS in Champ car. :roll:

I want to know who is the idiot who searched through thousands of dead threads and found this one and decided to vote in a poll which is not even relevant anymore :D

I want to know who is the idiot who searched through thousands of dead threads and found this one and decided to vote in a poll which is not even relevant anymore :D

Well... never know with MS .... might become relevant.... :lol:

I still like the idea of MS in Champ car... :lmavfa: