Clicky

thetruth34

Mick Schumacher.

The media keep hyping up Russell even though he can't even score a point in that Williams. 

Now they hype up Norris who was outscored by a mid field driver two season in a row. 

What about Mick? He is having a great rookie year and is already in the top 10 drivers on the grid. 

If he was British or Australian the media would be calling him a future champion. 

9 hours ago, thetruth34 said:

The media keep hyping up Russell even though he can't even score a point in that Williams.

Well, to be honest. I dont think what Russell is, is a mere hype.. He a real deal.. He was very close to winning a Race when he sat in a Mercedes for the first time, just to be ruined by sheer bad luck... or should I say good luck on Chico's side.. That race changed a lot of things for the whole paddock, mostly for the good..

Now they hype up Norris who was outscored by a mid field driver two season in a row. 

Nope.. again, Not just a hype.. he's got all the right mix of being an outstanding race car driver.

What about Mick?

He'll get there.. Mick has taken a season or 2 to get upto speed with the previous categories before he took part in F1, so F1 shouldn't be different.

its unfortunate that he has a lot of weight on his shoulders with the last name he carries. But he is carrying that off well.

1 hour ago, blackpebel said:

He was very close to winning a Race when he sat in a Mercedes for the first time

This only proves the dominance of the Mercedes CAR.
A rookie jumps in a Mercedes and nearly wins.
Hamilton, the old man.  Has been sat in a Mercedes 4 a long time - winning title after title.
Had Russell achieved the unthinkable, and actually won.  In turn it WOULD have devalued
Hamilton as GOAT.
Slight misinformation there blackpebel - SHOULD read,
... when he sat in a Mercedes for the ONLY time
has NOT sat in a Mercedes AGAIN (so far)

15 hours ago, thetruth34 said:

What about Mick? He is having a great rookie year and is already in the top 10 drivers on the grid. 

If he was British or Australian the media would be calling him a future champion. 

I fear that Mick's career will not be even remotely successful as his father's. English over-representation in F1 has no interest in promoting his career, and I think the same could be said about Italians. He is with a wrong team, and rumours have it, that he might jump from one paddle of dung into another next year. In his age he should have been a leading candidate at AlphaTauri as a potential replacement for Perez at RBR when time is ripe. In reality, he is nowhere near that situation. Ferrari is not hiring, MB the same as they are preoccupided pandering to British interest, and RBR is out of reach.

I think Mick should talk to his family, and re-orient his career into different direction. Go to school, become an engineer, built your own car. I certainly will move on once Vettel is done. I had enough of fans, Braun, Brown, so called journalists, talking heads, and FiA baked convenient rules, flexible law, and so on. Enough is enough. 

6 hours ago, Sakae said:

is already in the top 10 drivers on the grid

That could describe anybody/most drivers.
This year, there R NOT any stand out drivers, who R performin above expectations.
Nobody IS performin great.  Just keep all 4 wheels pointin in the right direction and bring it home.