Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kiko01

Alonso To Ferrari

Hi mates!!!!!

According to the spanish and italian media FA has allready signed with Ferrari for next year. This is nothing new, here in Spain the website www.as.com anounced it almost a year ago and now it seems to be true (this website is 100 % realiable)

According to this information, the move is quite complex and could be a Briatore

ferrari would have to go for either alonso or kimi as a m$ replacement. neither one will drive for ferrari whilst m$ is there. everything depends on m$' plans for next year.

he is a talented driver...

Ferrari can win more championshi with him!!

I suppose he will continue to say that he is going to win the championship this year, and the car looks good, blah, blah, blah.,..

bulls##t MS is contracted through the end of 2006.

Edit: So is Rubens.

contracts can be broken. Does this mean M$ will retire at the end of this year?? That leaves a spot at Renault if this is true, my early and it is very early if it is true, is Montagny to get the drive.

After the dominating Malaysia win, if i were him, i would stay right where he is at, renault is off to a good showing this year

After the dominating Malaysia win, if i were him, i would stay right where he is at, renault is off to a good showing this year

kimi is a talented guy than alonso but kimi lacks luck at crucial places. u can see the history where he left championship to m$ just by a couple of points and several other incidents.

but clearly kimi will be the right choice.

rubens will remain the second driver always for ferrari.

I am not going to believe this story, MS said he wanted to win 10 titles, and 100 races, and I don't think he would break his contract to Ferrari. Might it be that Rubens would want to leave if anything? I don't know.

I believe that we can only know when July comes round as that's when the contracts renewal always takes place.

MS may have taken a opt out clause in his contract so that they can sign another driver for his seat in 2006.

KR and FA contracts ends this year so MS might have to step aside for one of them so that Ferrari can get their hands on one of them.

If they allow MS to race for them till 2006 and KR and FA renews their contarct for their respective teams. It will hard for Ferrari to get the driver they want.

So if the rumour is true then Fernando and Flav might be going over to Ferrari as the rumour is that Jean Todt might be going over to Ferrari car department or FIAT Group. With Ross Brawn and Rory Byrne dreaming of retiring already.

I believe that we can only know when July comes round as that's when the contracts renewal always takes place.

MS may have taken a opt out clause in his contract so that they can sign another driver for his seat in 2006.

KR and FA contracts ends this year so MS might have to step aside for one of them so that Ferrari can get their hands on one of them.

If they allow MS to race for them till 2006 and KR and FA renews their contarct for their respective teams. It will hard for Ferrari to get the driver they want.

So if the rumour is true then Fernando and Flav might be going over to Ferrari as the rumour is that Jean Todt might be going over to Ferrari car department or FIAT Group. With Ross Brawn and Rory Byrne dreaming of retiring already.

WOW, that would be the sad demise of the Dream Team

WOW, that would be the sad demise of the Dream Team

Well One day, It will have to come to an end but I really can't be bothered as I have always been a closet fan of the Toyota drivers.

You can imagine my happiness when I heard that the two of them will be driving in the same team. :)

But I am trying my best to savour all I can of MS achievements because one day He will have to retire...A story that I can always tell my kids. :)

Ferrari will loose all stability with changes like the ones you mention, when MS goes so will Brawn and all the key guys, it will need reshuffling and will not be as strong. It is a fairly silly idea to move from a really strong up and coming team like renault to ferrari as FA will not in my opinion thrive in that atmosphere!

Kimi too should stay put, he is in a very strong team that has often been equal and better than ferrari and wil continue to be so. WHtas the point in moving teams if the new team basically is the same!??!

sad for some, joyous for others :lol:

i can't see m$ quitting yet, i'd say he's going for the stat book. so is the 'dream team'. even of reubens went, neither alonso nor kimi would want lapdog status, and m$ would never let ferrari sign his partner on equal terms.

hence m$ is still the key, whatever happens. once m$ makes his decision then flavio holds all the aces, and kimi could still be in the picture. but somehow i can't imagine ron dennis allowing that to happen. alonso seems most likely imo as flavio holds no allegiances, nor cares about keeping him at renualt if he's not there.

MS WILL NOT retire at the end of this year no way that will happen. I hope FA stay with renault i think they have a good combination. GF can go leave please soon get trulli back to renault.

i suspect trulli will never go back there whilst flavio at least is there. fisi is a good driver, he just had a shocker of a race at sepang. he drove a good race in melbourne and should bounce back.

I just hope the Ferrari Dream Team is beaten before they retire!