Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MWebber

G'day

G'Day F1 Fans

Thought I might introduce myself.

Resides: Sydney, Australia.

Favourite F1 Driver: Mark Webber

Favourite All-time F1 Driver: Damon Hill & Mark Webber

Favourite F1 Team: Life long Williams fan since 1991 attending my first Grand Prix in Australia.

Other interests: Cricket, Rugby League, Rugby, NFL, NBA, boxing, surfing, skating, snowboarding (when I can) and music.

I am sure I will meet you all on here soon enough.

G'day.

The more aussies the better. Brace yourself though, Webber isnt the most popular driver on this forum.

Mark Webber not like by the F1 community? How so? A hard crowd to please if that is the case...I will deal with it. I expect a big second half to the season from Webber.

Pros:

Favourite F1 Team: Life long Williams fan since 1991 attending my first Grand Prix in Australia.

Other interests: Cricket, Rugby League, NFL and music.

Cons:

Other interests: Rugby, NBA, boxing, surfing, skating, snowboarding (when I can)

:P

Welcome to the forums!

Ps where in sydney? ;)

Mark Webber not like by the F1 community? How so? A hard crowd to please if that is the case...I will deal with it. I expect a big second half to the season from Webber.

I dont expect anything from Mark! Im sure you will come to know me as being one of his biggest critics!

Anyways, so long as you dont hate button ur obv a cool guy. Especially for liking xtreme sports like snowboarding etc. ur obv a cool guy, just a shame about you taste in driver! lol!

welcome to the forum! note - webber, like takuma sato and jacques villeneuve, polarises this forum.

Gday, good to see another Aussie here. Welcome to the Forum.

I was thinking all us Sydney guys should get together for a Race or something... especially if a certain someone has cable TV.

But I like JV and NH.

Gday, good to see another Aussie here. Welcome to the Forum.

I was thinking all us Sydney guys should get together for a Race or something... especially if a certain someone has cable TV.

But I like JV and NH.

I think that should be phrased,

G'Day F1 Fans

Thought I might introduce myself.

Other interests: Cricket, Rugby League, Rugby, NFL, NBA, boxing, surfing, skating, snowboarding (when I can) and music.

I am sure I will meet you all on here soon enough.

Welcome to the forum. Mr. MWebber. The fact that your favourite all-time F1 driver is Damon Hill compensates somewhat for your liking of Mark Webber.

Welcome to the forum. Mr. MWebber.  The fact that your favourite all-time F1 driver is Damon Hill compensates somewhat for your liking of Mark Webber.

:lol: are you shure?...its hard to compensate that!

Welcome to the forum, hope that your tenure here is a pleasant one.

Does Damon Hill being my favouritse sportsman of all time compensate for my liking of not only Webber, but Sato too?

why do so many people from sydney end up on this forum :S its not even an aussie site. no complaints, its just odd, considering how many australians are there in the world.

Australians are the best people in the world. We have aspects of just about every culture in our society. I find it funny how a country that has a total population of

20 million people can compete against countries like england and america. Australia have dominated england in the cricket for the past 20 years and for our population we rock at sport, what would it be like if there were 50 million aussies instead, i think we would rule the world. Mahahahahahahahaha

Welcome MWebber!!!

This is a great forum, friendly and VERY opinionated folks especially when it comes to being pro or con Ferrari so be careful.

I am pretty new myself, found this place after I got back from USGP, needed to vent.

Fernando is my Guy, but being a Yankee, Red Bull is now my team since they are working on getting an American sorry (ECAP USA'ing :D ) into F1 racing.

Age, bigger than a bread box... over 25 born and raised in NYC - USA

Welcome aboard.