Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Who Hates Michael Schumacher

as above  

142 members have voted

1. 1. as above

• hate him
    • don't hate him

:) Ice Man Kimi would freeze out Shumacher...

With statements like that you'll be my favourite ally...

I like Shumie, but he should just retire, he runs the risk of losing face...

There is nobody as good as Michael in F1 and he beat Senna while Senna was racing for Mclaren and Schumi was beating Senna in 1994 with a (Benetton) Ford Setec and Senna was racing for Williams.

*Adds BradSpeedMan to ally list* Lol :)

There is nobody as good as Michael in F1 and he beat Senna while Senna was racing for Mclaren and Schumi was beating Senna in 1994 with a (Benetton) Ford Setec and Senna was racing for Williams.

1994 Benetton = Illegal driving aids? NO one will ever know this of course, but it was all the talk. Senna was also unlucky and Michael took advantage of the situation ;)

- Senna was extreamly unlucky in 1994, even before his tragic death...

- In 1993 Senna was using the older version of the Ford engine compared to Shumcher using the new spec, and despite this Senna gave him a big hiding!

- The 1992 Mclaren was absolutly nowhere with pace and thus Schumacher did finish ahead in the title.

So please check your facts in future.

Ps, were you even born in 1994?

i dont hate him, but i like him to be punished when ever he cheats, but i acknowledge his thirst for more. i dont think there is ever a driver(currently) who is as motivated as him!

Remember that F1 its not only about engine power BMW had the most powerfull engine as did Toyota and they didn't do anything, Senna was racing for Mclaren and Schumi with Benneton, and what happened the fisrt complete year for Schumi in F1, Did Senna beat him? Senna died trying to beat Schumi, and he was racing with the almighty Williams, check the history, is right there, compare the same amount of race for Senna and Schumi and compare them.

When Senna was racing there was a lot of good driver like Prost, Piquet, Mansell but Schumi have benn so good that no other driver can be compare with him in his time because he is so sucessful that he doesn't let any space for other driver to be good, he just took everything that can be taken, that's why there no good drivers in Schumi era like, Senna didn't took everything in his era, Schummi is the greatest driver of all time, every driver has a rival or two, how is Schumi all time rival? nobody he is his only rival himself, he is only racing against him and his mistakes and his car failures, he has no rival, no Alonso, Hakinnen, Villenueve, Hill nobody, hisin in his own leage, look at the numbers Senna 31 Schumi 80+ and counting.

Remember that F1 its not only about engine power BMW had the most powerfull engine as did Toyota and they didn't do anything, Senna was racing for Mclaren and Schumi with Benneton, and what happened the fisrt complete year for Schumi in F1, Did Senna beat him? Senna died trying to beat Schumi, and he was racing with the almighty Williams, check the history, is right there, compare the same amount of race for Senna and Schumi and compare them.

When Senna was racing there was a lot of good driver like Prost, Piquet, Mansell but Schumi have benn so good that no other driver can be compare with him in his time because he is so sucessful that he doesn't let any space for other driver to be good, he just took everything that can be taken, that's why there no good drivers in Schumi era like, Senna didn't took everything in his era, Schummi is the greatest driver of all time, every driver has a rival or two, how is Schumi all time rival? nobody he is his only rival himself, he is only racing against him and his mistakes and his car failures, he has no rival, no Alonso, Hakinnen, Villenueve, Hill nobody, hisin in his own leage, look at the numbers Senna 31 Schumi 80+ and counting.

Firstly Im not Im not sure what exactly you trying to get at.... Secondly you clearly have never seem Senna race... Thirdly, continue to fool yourself and lets get back to some shumi bashing, hehe ;)

A lot people think that Senna was the greatest driver of all time, but its not, the greatest driver of all time is Michael Schumacher, he took Benneton that was not one of the top team and he gave them two championships, then he switch to Ferrari (Everybody thought that he was crazy when did that, Ferrari had 19 years without a champion) he spent 4 year but he gave them 5 championships in a row and cuold have been more.

Senna always was in a top team, Mclaren and Williams, racing with the best engines Honda and Renault, when he did not got the best package he didn't do anything, Michael always turn the package he got into something better.

Did Senna do this? why did he change from Mclaren to Williams? Just because he wanted to have the best package to be on top. Like this even Damon Hill could win a championship.

You mean the clean overtake in Monaco that any other driver would have been praised for? Rubens didn't like it because he wasn't prepared for it, being last lap and all. :rolleyes:

US GP I agree about that move on corner one, but many drivers have done worse than that.

Is that seriously the best example you can come up with since 97? :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4UYjbqrRnE

this video may give you another perspective to all you schumi haters that claim that his is ruthless with his team mates

the deal with schumacher is ruthless competetive spirit coupled with rare and undeniable talent... and he has nothing left to prove to his critics, cause no one will ever beat or even touch his record...

A lot people think that Senna was the greatest driver of all time, but its not, the greatest driver of all time is Michael Schumacher, he took Benneton that was not one of the top team and he gave them two championships, then he switch to Ferrari (Everybody thought that he was crazy when did that, Ferrari had 19 years without a champion) he spent 4 year but he gave them 5 championships in a row and cuold have been more.

Senna always was in a top team, Mclaren and Williams, racing with the best engines Honda and Renault, when he did not got the best package he didn't do anything, Michael always turn the package he got into something better.

Did Senna do this? why did he change from Mclaren to Williams? Just because he wanted to have the best package to be on top. Like this even Damon Hill could win a championship.

In my opinion, if Senna was still alive during 1994 and 1995, the chances of Schumi becoming a champion was much less vis-a-vis his superior KO-opponent style of driving.

For Ferrari, I think even Irvine, Ruben or Massa would have the chance to become a champhion if Schumi playing the 2nd driver role.

:)

In my opinion, if Senna was still alive during 1994 and 1995, the chances of Schumi becoming a champion was much less vis-a-vis his superior KO-opponent style of driving.

For Ferrari, I think even Irvine, Ruben or Massa would have the chance to become a champhion if Schumi playing the 2nd driver role.

:)

When Schumi broke his leg Ervine didn't win the champioship and Schumi came to play a second driver roll, remember Malassia first race, so what you said is very hard to probe.

In Schumi first year in F1 1992 I mean, he beat Senna, and he was beattind him in 1994 whe he die.

Schumi forever the best.

When Schumi broke his leg Ervine didn't win the champioship and Schumi came to play a second driver roll, remember Malassia first race, so what you said is very hard to probe.

In Schumi first year in F1 1992 I mean, he beat Senna, and he was beattind him in 1994 whe he die.

Schumi forever the best.

Mikey was indeed pushing Senna that day at Imola, but good though Mikey is (was) he was in a car that was faster than Senna's Williams. The fact that Senna kept an inferior car ahead of a charging Mikey in a dominant car speaks volumes for Senna's skill and speed.

You do know he raced for Tolemen and Lotus before he went to McLaren. Further, two of those years at McLaren he had a shocking car but still managed to win, and even challenge the almighty Williams in 1993 is a MUCH inferior car.
When Senna was racing there was a lot of good driver like Prost, Piquet, Mansell but Schumi have benn so good that no other driver can be compare with him in his time because he is so sucessful that he doesn't let any space for other driver to be good,

No, the drivers of Michael's era (Hill, Villeneuve, Hakkinen, Alonso, Raikkonen) pale into significance when compared to those Senna had to race against (Prost, Piquet, Mansell)

The fact that Senna kept an inferior car ahead of a charging Mikey in a dominant car speaks volumes for Senna's skill and speed.

Indeed. It was Senna's skills and speed alone that put that Williams on pole in the first 3 races of '94. Where's Senna (the poster) when you need him?!?! This thread has his name all over it :lol:

You do know he raced for Tolemen and Lotus before he went to McLaren. Further, two of those years at McLaren he had a shocking car but still managed to win, and even challenge the almighty Williams in 1993 is a MUCH inferior car.

No, the drivers of Michael's era (Hill, Villeneuve, Hakkinen, Alonso, Raikkonen) pale into significance when compared to those Senna had to race against (Prost, Piquet, Mansell)

Indeed. It was Senna's skills and speed alone that put that Williams on pole in the first 3 races of '94. Where's Senna (the poster) when you need him?!?! This thread has his name all over it :lol:

When Senna died his Williams was the best car still, and he lost the firrt 3 races to Schumi with a Benneton Ford Setec, for whatever reason Schumi was beating him that year, Williams was so good that Damon hill won a championship with it and he was everything but a superdriver, he was just a test driver that found a place because of Senna's death, he got a great car in everyone of his championships, he won with Lotus, Olivier Panis won in Monaco with a Prost, anybody can win a race one day, Jean Alessi won a race on his birthday, by the way, Button just won one race, that doesn't mean anything.

Senna couldn't keep winning with Mclaren, switch to Williams and he was still loosing there, and at that time Schumi was winning and 12 years later he is still winning.

Schummi is Senna's hero.

When Senna died his Williams was the best car still, and he lost the firrt 3 races to Schumi with a Benneton Ford Setec, for whatever reason Schumi was beating him that year, Williams was so good that Damon hill won a championship with it and he was everything but a superdriver, he was just a test driver that found a place because of Senna's death, he got a great car in everyone of his championships, he won with Lotus, Olivier Panis won in Monaco with a Prost, anybody can win a race one day, Jean Alessi won a race on his birthday, by the way, Button just won one race, that doesn't mean anything.

Senna couldn't keep winning with Mclaren, switch to Williams and he was still loosing there, and at that time Schumi was winning and 12 years later he is still winning.

Schummi is Senna's hero.

Do you smoke crack when you watch races?

Do you seriously believe that the Benetton was a junk-mobile but won the championship twice due to Meatface's increadible skill?

If his skills where so fantactic why did he have to resort to bumper-car tactics in 94 and 97?

Seriously, you're off your face mate. Better go slow on the :ban_006:

Do you smoke crack when you watch races?

Do you seriously believe that the Benetton was a junk-mobile but won the championship twice due to Meatface's increadible skill?

If his skills where so fantactic why did he have to resort to bumper-car tactics in 94 and 97?

Seriously, you're off your face mate. Better go slow on the :ban_006:

I was thinking the same thing!

That fact the average drivers like Hebert, Irvine, & Barrichello won races despite not been allowed to beat their team mate, show how quick most of Meatfaces's cars were!

But never mind.... Have another sniff/puff/or what ever else you doing with it and continue to talk sh!t.

Schumi forever the best.

Please be reminded that Schumi came to play as a second driver roll for only 2 races (Malaysia and Japan) in 1999. Should have his leg broken earlier.

Anyway, if Ferrari could make it a Kimi-Schumi lineup for 2007, I wished Kimi to beat Schumi all the way.

Maybe this time he would use his 'KO-opponent tactics' on his own teammate. :lol:

Please be reminded that Schumi came to play as a second driver roll for only 2 races (Malaysia and Japan) in 1999. Should have his leg broken earlier.

Anyway, if Ferrari could make it a Kimi-Schumi lineup for 2007, I wished Kimi to beat Schumi all the way.

Maybe this time he would use his 'KO-opponent tactics' on his own teammate. :lol:

I would not expect miracles from Kimi in his first year at Ferrari (if he ends up there). He will be amazingly fast on occasion, but overall he will be learning the team. Very few drivers are quicker than their established teammates in their first year. One thing Kimi will not do, however, is support Michael in a title-bid. I don't think that mentality is in him, and I applaud him that. If Kimi ends up as Michael's teammate, expect a fair fight.

I was thinking the same thing!

That fact the average drivers like Hebert, Irvine, & Barrichello won races despite not been allowed to beat their team mate, show how quick most of Meatfaces's cars were!

But never mind.... Have another sniff/puff/or what ever else you doing with it and continue to talk sh!t.

Who was Michael Schumacher in 1994 to let him do what he wants in the team, by that time he got just two won races, he was still nobody, he won because he was good and that's it.

Benneton was not a top team before Michael Schumacher, that was a different story in 1995 when they were racing with a renault engine, and I don't blame you because you don't remember these thing, people use to forget very quickly, but you can read, all this is written and the result are at your hands, if you want.

Who was Michael Schumacher in 1994 to let him do what he wants in the team, by that time he got just two won races, he was still nobody, he won because he was good and that's it.

Benneton was not a top team before Michael Schumacher, that was a different story in 1995 when they were racing with a renault engine, and I don't blame you because you don't remember these thing, people use to forget very quickly, but you can read, all this is written and the result are at your hands, if you want.

Schumacher was not the major reason for Benneton's rise. I would credit the aero more than the driver. I believe the raised nose on the Benneton did wonders for the airflow.

Do you have in mind what year was Senna disqualified when he did the same that you are talking about here?

I remember that it was in Japan and that he crash with Prost, and he lost tha championship because of that.

And then he did it again another yaer but he got enough point to win the cahmpionship that time and become champion like that.

I think that when senna did that schumi was not in F1, I think that schumi learned from the master.

If you need more details about this just ask me, but I think you don't need them because you don't smoke crack like me when you see races.

Do you have in mind what year was Senna disqualified when he did the same that you are talking about here?

I remember that it was in Japan and that he crash with Prost, and he lost tha championship because of that.

And then he did it again another yaer but he got enough point to win the cahmpionship that time and become champion like that.

I think that when senna did that schumi was not in F1, I think that schumi learned from the master.

If you need more details about this just ask me, but I think you don't need them because you don't smoke crack like me when you see races.

(I quote the wrong part on purpuose, to support the crack part"

Before I take any further part in this ridiculous argument, I need to know exactly how old you were when you "watched" Shumacher winning in early 1994!

My guess is about 3!

Before I take any further part in this ridiculous argument, I need to know exactly how old you were when you "watched" Shumacher winning in early 1994!

My guess is about 3!

It doesn't matter how old I was what is important is the fact that senna did the same that Michael does and I see a lot o people talking about senna like if he is God.

That's is what driver do, try to win a any expenses.

So it was written...