Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Strange

De La Rosa & Wurz Linked With Bmw

Alex will probably still earn more testing so I don't think he'd be too fussed. PDLR... nah

And Heidfeld stay put? Nah, BMW all the way

but

BMW 2006: NH + AW

BMW 2007: NH + NR

would suit me fine. Wurz is a good driver.

Yeah!!! This new has been reported today in Spain. I agree with you, both Wurz and De la Rosa are talented drivers that deserve a car (more than many current drivers)

You know, I think that both drivers would be pretty happy to stay as McLaren test drivers. They're both on pretty good pay and BMW would have to make it worth their while in order to sign them.

JS.

B) If BMW wants Nick as the #1 driver he'll say goodby to Sir Frank so fast it'll make your head spin :D as for the #2 seat I think both Wurz and Pedro de La Rosa (aka "Pete Rose") would both jump at the chance for a full time ride in the big show.......................... ;)

I still think it will be Nick and Jacques, although I think both McLaren testers are strong chances for JV's seat, especially Wurz. I just wish BMW would just announce something soon, this is driving me nuts, for the third year running!

mmm, I still think Nick and Jacques for BMW 06 but I do expect this to change for 07, not to either of those two either.

Wurz has spent ages testing, seems happy enough with it.

Those two should become drivers eventually, i think that they will do well when they do become a full time driver, just look what each did in one race each they participated in, imagine what will happen over a full season