Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CC

The Old Hockenheim

Terrible isn't it? I don't see why they didn't keep it as an alternative layout, I'm sure many series' would have liked to race on that, not to mention just normal people who go to "arrive and drive" at the circuit. Maybe they were under pressure from the German government to restore some forest area or maybe they just didn't have the funds or wish to keep the long layout "good". :(:(:(

that both angers me and depresses me, as well makes me feel sick!

Seems im not allowed to express my opinons anymore! Why do i even bother! Cant even use the word nazi to describe someone who did somthing bad!

Did someone edit your post? What did you say?

I said that the people who let the circuit get like that were nazi's! Cant see much problem in that! CCV did though!

Your original post was quiet clearly offensive, to generalise Germans as Nazis is just stupid.

Seems im not allowed to express my opinons anymore! Why do i even bother!

You are allowed to express your opinion... so long as Colonel CC likes it.

Indeed. And no I cant see how calling germans who destroy great tracks nazis as being rude or whatever! I really couldnt give a **** what other people think to be perfectly honest, if i went around being so careful as to not say anything that may cause offence to someone i would never talk! I cant please everyone!

Indeed. And no I cant see how calling germans who destroy great tracks nazis as being rude or whatever!

So you think calling some one a Nazi is not Offensive? :eyebrow:

but that pic was offensive! Why am i hypocritical, can i not call a stupid twisted evil german a nazi? Whatever! No pleasing some people heh! If you take offence by such a minute thing like that you are pretty weird considering it was directed at a person who rightfully should be hated! No innocent person has been affected by my comment! If they have then they are both ofdd and cannot see the point i am making!

but that pic was offensive! Why am i hypocritical, can i not call a stupid twisted evil german a nazi? Whatever! No pleasing some people heh! If you take offence by such a minute thing like that you are pretty weird considering it was directed at a person who rightfully should be hated! No innocent person has been affected by my comment! If they have then they are both ofdd and cannot see the point i am making!

So, not only are you praising the use of calling people you don’t a Nazi, but you also show a complete disagreed to other people feeling. I have a friend whos grandad was Jewish in Germany at that time…need I say more? And there are thousands of people and further millions, who are offended by Nazism, are they all weird?

Am I calling them Nazi's? Am I calling a good person a Nazi? No, So **** off! Dont give me all that crap, It's not my fault hitler was so obsessed with the social darwinism theoriy of the survival of the fittest and stronger race! So CC **** off. I feel i said nothing wrong! I could say far worse if i wanted to!

Firstly, Hitler was Austrian. Secondly, that's history. Thirdly, YOU DON'T GO ROUND CALLING PEOPLE NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY GERMANS!

I am very strongly opinionated when it comes to nazis, nazism and neo nazis.

Also, hate is a very strong word. I don't hate what they did to hockenheim, I dislike it, but don't hate it or hate anyone for doing it to such a great circuit.

Calling someone a nazi is almost as bad as calling someone coloured the "N" word

My wife was born in Germany and is of Germanic decent.............. :nono1:

And yes those are sad pics, speed tv showed some of that during the race weekend, they also showed the Clark memorial that is still in the woods by the old circuit.

Ok, so it's sad, but this happened over 3 years ago, and we've talked about it before. That won't bring it back. I don't see many people here wailing and gnashing their teeth because the Monza banking will soon crumble to dust, or that Brooklands isn't a racing venue these days.

Sorry guys, just feeling a bit cynical today.

sadly both the Monza banking and Brooklands were before my time hence I know little about them..Well I know a little bit about the Monza banking which I feel should be preserved and kept in good condition whilst I know absolutely nothing about Brooklands.

i have heard/read something about brooklands but i can't remember what that was

it's quite sad to see what has become of the old track.

indeed :(

After reading this topic I just cant stop singing a famous song the English football fans sing while playing Germany.

"2 World wars & 1 world cup hoorah".

Lighten up everyone, I agree there are many good Germans... like Heidi Klum for example, Mmmm. Big diference, Nazi's are bad.

But Fair enough Jense, you should be allowed to write what you want without it be edited by someone who doesn't agree.

Pity about the track, but thats old news like Monza says.

I prefer the newer track...... The old one was just strrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiighhhhhht brake, strrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiight brake.....