Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sato

Button 1 Second Faster Then Webber

Recommended Posts

Quite clearly my thoughts would be in the original thread for you to see already, along with several others, incluing JR who thought it was disgraceful from memory.

You misunderstand.

I don't want to know your opinion on the misinterpreted article, I want your opinion on what Button said {I posted it in here} without the article and how it is relating to Webber.

Else I will just have to presume you are unable to defend your thread title.

Also I think Sato grasped the point, people don't notice what a **** JB is because 75% of the UK is up his a##. Basically 5 pages of Brits sycophantically stroking Jenson's ego has proved this point.

Said as nicely as possible...

STFU if you aren't going to read what I write, I've already said he can be as c##ky as hell and he's had quite a poor race.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well its your word, against a journalists word. How do i know your not pulling this out fo your a##? Quite frankly, I know Button is a c##ky dipstick, so i'll take this so called misinterepted article as being correct, as i've seen things that make it seem like something this egotisical man would say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well its your word, against a journalists word. How do i know your not pulling this out fo your a##? Quite frankly, I know Button is a c##ky dipstick, so i'll take this so called misinterepted article as being correct, as i've seen things that make it seem like something this egotisical man would say.

So you are now calling me a liar?

I may not be a mod but no need to decide that what I post is made up, I do not lie.

The fact is, you've realised you are wrong and can't defend yourself so you try to make out like I am lying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Also someone name me a WDC in the last 5 years who hasn't won a race?

READ what I'm saying, I'm saying if more wins than anyone else were the ONLY thing a driver needs then Kimi would be champ, but he's NOT, so theres more to it....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why don't you shut the **** up? You started this debate by talking bollocks about something JB's clearly said. It's even quoted in kaisersalsek's sig!

I said STFU because you are talking crap.

Jenson said he didn't want a team mate a second a lap slower, nowhere did he mention Mark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not according to what i read, and i've never seen this Q&A that supposedly exsisted.

Im not saying you are lying, im just saying from where i sit, it looks like the article would be correct, and therefore im going to accept it.

If i saw this Q&A thing on a creditable site, i'd be smart to change my mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I said STFU because you are talking crap.

Jenson said he didn't want a team mate a second a lap slower, nowhere did he mention Mark.

I'm talking crap? You've spent 6 pages trying to justify a stupid comment by a big-headed ****. I think we know the real crap-talker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not according to what i read, and i've never seen this Q&A that supposedly exsisted.

Im not saying you are lying, im just saying from where i sit, it looks like the article would be correct, and therefore im going to accept it.

If i saw this Q&A thing on a creditable site, i'd be smart to change my mind.

You are calling me a liar because you do not believe my word, I can't find it on the site anymore thats why I didn't post a link, because its old now and formula1.com only have recent articles.

You really think I'd make it up? I am more of a Webber fan now than a Button fan as I have previously stated, because of what Button did over the Williams contract saga, therefore if Button meant it that way I'd say something!!!

The article doesn't look correct, it isn't correct and I am not lying I wouldn't sit here all night trying to prove a point if I was bloody lying, was just trying to show people how the media manipulate their audience - they do it all the time. All I am met with is being called a liar and that I am talking crap -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im sorry your offended by the thought of me thinking you could lie. Simply until i've seen something to prove you right i'll stick with what i've known, this doesn't mean you a liar, this doesn't mean the article i saw was right, it just means i don't know any better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think the article exists anymore like I said, but the best thing I can do is a screenshot of my chat log where I past the article into a conversation. Pretty unfair if there is no way to prove it existed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
But still, name me a WDC from the last 5 years who hasn't won a race.

even the question is stupid beyond belief as there have only been TWO WDCs in the last 5 years... try thinking before you open that mouth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is this article of yours Sato, perhaps it says where the questions and answers are from, so if the article says formula1.com you can accept my point.

I will look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
He has a legit point. You don't get a WDC by not winning races.

OK smartarse... show me where I said you do..... oh thats right, I DIDNT.

Learn to read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[quote]''In my opinion, Rubens (would be) the one able to have a bigger input on the development of the team,'' Button told formula1.com.

''And it is always preferable to have two drivers that have the ability to win"

''I would find it very annoying to have a teammate who is one second slower than myself''[/quote]

Looks to me like he is talking about Webber though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

''And it is always preferable to have two drivers that have the ability to win"[ED: Meaning that Webber is incapable of winning!?!]

''I would find it very annoying to have a teammate who is one second slower than myself [ED: meaning that he expects Webber to be a full second slower!?!].''

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No. They missed bits out wait I think someone has a screen shot of it because they couldn't copy and paste it from formula1.com

Here you go from formula1.com

notaliar.jpg

Now you can apologise for calling me a liar.

Like I said he says he has no preference and goes on to the "in general" part which is the relevant part to this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...