Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sato

Button 1 Second Faster Then Webber

Recommended Posts

I already did a few posts back.

Even with this 'In general' part it still sounds like he is implying webber is a second slower then him to me :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already did a few posts back.

Even with this 'In general' part it still sounds like he is implying webber is a second slower then him to me :/

Well considering due to your comments about it being made up for all you know I have a member calling me a liar and telling me to leave the forum, which is what I might do if this is how I am treated by people <_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I already did a few posts back.

Even with this 'In general' part it still sounds like he is implying webber is a second slower then him to me :/

IMPLYING and SAYING are different things... people keep claiming he has SAID this, Not IMPLIED it. He may have implied it, but that depends on the objectivity of the reader.

I'm gonna say this bit real slow so you understand....

WHO.... CARES... IF... THAT'S... WHAT... HE... IMPLIED... HE SAID SOMETHING IN GENERAL TERMS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never wanted to make you feel like i thought you were without a doubt i liar, all i meant was that for all i knew you may of been making it up to save your driver.

Im sorry for making you feel like this, please accept my apoligies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Are you suggesting that he would have won but for the safety car?

No, I am suggesting any chance if a win ended when the safety car came out! Read what i say dipSh#t!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well considering due to your comments about it being made up for all you know I have a member calling me a liar and telling me to leave the forum, which is what I might do if this is how I am treated by people <_<

Please don

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I never wanted to make you feel like i thought you were without a doubt i liar, all i meant was that for all i knew you may of been making it up to save your driver.

Im sorry for making you feel like this, please accept my apoligies.

Sorry but I've made it clear on this thread that if Button says something I disagree with I'll slag him off for it, I don't like the idea that I have to post proof if I use an article, because I read loads everyday and it gets a bit hard to track them down.

I accept your apologises but please remember in future I do not use a source which is not true, it goes against my nature to take things as I see it and disagree if I don't like what is said no matter what the driver is.

Please don

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:angry: ENOUGH!...................................

I'm going to put this to bed until you nice people can GET ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...