Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

narain fan

A Message To Your Loved Ones -through Jenson Button

Antonia was a victim of your bullying dan, she was a good mod! So leave her alone!

I am an advocate of all the forum members and what I said then was in their interest. I stand by what I said: Antonia had too short a history on thie forum to inspire confidence in the moderating team, it had nothing to do with her level of moderating skill which I made no comment on.

Oooh, nice to know I was missed. Hi JR, Hi Sato...

I still hate Jenson. Why? Because he bores me to death and he's not a good driver in the slightest.

Night all!

Jenson is one of the best drivers in modern F1. How can he bore you to death? He executes spectacular overtaking manoeuvres on the track and says some rather entertaining things off of it...

Hey mate, you should apprciate good driving when you see it, and jenson has shown he is a brilliant driver, he just need to focus 100% on the track and he will be very good!

Oooh, nice to know I was missed. Hi JR, Hi Sato...

I still hate Jenson. Why? Because he bores me to death and he's not a good driver in the slightest.

Night all!

:lol::lol::lol:

In that case, I am justified in calling JPM a fat slob!!! :lol::lol::lol:

mate, I think i know what obese is and that my learned friend is not an obese person, he is simply fat!

mate, I think i know what obese is and that my learned friend is not an obese person, he is simply fat!

Gotta point there Ben :D

He looks like a pot bellied pig! Look at the curvature of his grossly extended stomach, visibly protruding from the confines of his baggy overalls. Compare the size of said stomach with his head. That is a photo of an obese man

Yeah, JPM's fat...big whoop, you seen his stats?

Yes and they are pathetic considering the quality of his machinery. He has only won 7 Grand Prix yet was driving the class of the field in 2003 and failed to win the title and in 2005 he yet again had the quickest car but scored just 60 points when his team-mate scored 112. JPM even finished behind Michael in the WDC!

Yes and they are pathetic considering the quality of his machinery. He has only won 7 Grand Prix yet was driving the class of the field in 2003 and failed to win the title and in 2005 he yet again had the quickest car but scored just 60 points when his team-mate scored 112. JPM even finished behind Michael in the WDC!

Absolutely, results in F1 must be taken in the context of the machinery they are achieved with. Well said Senna.

Absolutely, results in F1 must be taken in the context of the machinery they are achieved with. Well said Senna.

Indeed.