Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

narain fan

A Message To Your Loved Ones -through Jenson Button

Oh dear! I would be ashamed to do somthing like that! I hope i9t wasnt his choice to do that! LOL!

its a bit corny init! and cheap and tacky!

Oh dear! I would be ashamed to do somthing like that! I hope i9t wasnt his choice to do that! LOL!

Indeed, as Antonia would say..."what a knob end" :D

Its old video...maybe when he was with Williams or Renault???

Ohh Jenson...focus on racing!

hmm, still its very corny and tacky. ill send a xmas one to montoyafanhatesjenson though! HAHA

hmm, still its very corny and tacky. ill send a xmas one to montoyafanhatesjenson though! HAHA

Nice. :lol:

Indeed, he's a really gd guy just not when he is discussing f1, he hasnt really told me why he hates jenson so, i think he just hates him for no reason?

He looks pretty young there, so It was probably from a while ago(I hope) His opinion of women needing only Santa hats is the sign of a young man who has some growing up to do. If he wants to find a women who is going to challenge him intellectually he better start giving them more credit.(On second thought maybe women who only wear Santa hats to Christmas parties are challenging him enough already!!!!)

Naked women in Santa hats and Beer!!!! Now there is Christms message you don't get often

Reminds me of the joke, Mans walks up to girl in pub.

"Why don't we grab a beer and then have sex"

Women replies,

"I don't think so"

Man says,

"What's wrong, you don't like beer"

Jenson, Jenson, Jenson.

Oh dear me.

-looks at the author of the thread- Ha! Expected no less.

Still, nothing exciting about his driver of choice to post now is there!!!!!!!

Oh dear me.

-looks at the author of the thread- Ha! Expected no less.

Still, nothing exciting about his driver of choice to post now is there!!!!!!!

if u want to here all nice things about jenson and his looks only ,u can go to ur oRiginal home "JENSONBUTTON.COM"

if u want to here all nice things about jenson and his looks only ,u can go to ur oRiginal home "JENSONBUTTON.COM"

And if you want to hear all things good and nice about Narain, I suggest you move back to India.

Moderators: Please can somebody do something about this man. I have had nothing but trouble from him since I came here.

And if you want to hear all things good and nice about Narain, I suggest you move back to India.

Moderators: Please can somebody do something about this man. I have had nothing but trouble from him since I came here.

where have i said that i want to hear only nice things about narain,i am proud of the fact that he is the first indian to make it to f1 and thatsall ,there is no personal worship ,ofcourse u had not migrated here when in one in one of my first posts i mentuioned that probably narain wont be part of f1 next year ,and as far as the mods are concernd u are the one on whom action needs to be taken ,coz u always use abusive language

I think somebody needs to do something about the moderators. Or at least a couple of them...

where have i said that i want to hear only nice things about narain,i am proud of the fact that he is the first indian to make it to f1 and thatsall ,there is no personal worship ,ofcourse u had not migrated here when in one in one of my first posts i mentuioned that probably narain wont be part of f1 next year ,and as far as the mods are concernd u are the one on whom action needs to be taken ,coz u always use abusive language

Hold on.

Was it you who dragged my name through the mud yet again?

Is it you who keeps on about this "Jensonbutton.com" website when you've been told not to?

Stop making posts like these, and maybe I'll be nice and civil towards you. Show me some respect, and I will show you some back.

I think somebody needs to do something about the moderators. Or at least a couple of them...

Indeed, this is a more pressing concern...

Indeed, this is a more pressing concern...

The moderators shape the forum. They decide when articles/posts are to be deleted, they move things about and they have innumerable other powers and these powers are in the hands of some undesirables

The moderators shape the forum. They decide when articles/posts are to be deleted, they move things about and they have innumerable other powers and these powers are in the hands of some undesirables