Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Button On Top At Barcelona

Recommended Posts

so you voted IM GAY then if you didnt vote IM NOT GAY

Thanks for coming out to us then jem! we all knew u were! And Kelly Clarkson is popular, her album which is the thing that counts is one of the biggest selling in the year, bigger selling that Sh#tlifes! SO HA TO YOU< and her tour is selling out v quickly too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well i bet westlife's tour is selling out quicker! i've already been twice so i cant be arsed going again. The nearest arena is Cardiff, and thats full of scum welsh, they really are lowlife scum. I went there once before and the cafe wouldnt serve me cos I'm english. I felt like killing everyone in the place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

unfortunantly, it must be tragic for u though jem as wales is soo damn close to bristol, my great aunt lives in bristol though and its a ncie city in the nice areas, lol!

Damn welsh, i say kill em all! they really are the scum of the earth, i would probably say they are worse than the french and americans!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're the rudest nastiest people on earth. They hate being british, and the rest of britiain hates them being british. So I say chop off wales and let it float away, no-one will miss them. When I last went to Cardiff there was a huge poster in the centre of the city with a picture of their rugby team saying "Wales - 2007 Rugby World Champions" - they're in fantasy land

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:lol: well arent u the resident comedian!

Sorry Jem, but that photo that Ben put up makes them look like pole smoking fudge packers B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm well fair enough. I went to see that tour and whilst they dress up funny they do put on a good show, I think the costumes are really for the ladies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hmm well fair enough. I went to see that tour and whilst they dress up funny they do put on a good show, I think the costumes are really for the ladies

Led Zepplin put on a good show and they didn't have to dress like......................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Led Zepplin put on a good show and they didn't have to dress like......................

Christina Aguilera puts on a good show and she doesn't wear much at all.... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Christina Aguilera puts on a good show and she doesn't wear much at all.... ;)

:thbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sorry Jem, but that photo that Ben put up makes them look like pole smoking fudge packers B)

I put up a photo highlighting how bad they are, i think i succeeded!

Christina Aguilera puts on a good show and she doesn't wear much at all.... ;)

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

as does britney!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...