Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Which Team Will Be The Biggest Supprise In 2006

Which team will be the biggest positive supprise in 2006  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will be the biggest positive supprise

• Renault
    • McLaren
    • Ferrari
    • Toyota
    • Honda
    • Williams
    • Red Bull
    • BMW Sauber
    • Midland
    • Toro Rosso
    • Super Aguri

I'm not claiming they'll be anything other than last, but don't think they'll be as far off the pace as we expect. That's why they'll be the biggest surprise of 2006. Well, that and the fact that they made it to the grid at all.

Monza, I hope you are right!!!

So do I, otherwise I'm going to look like a bigger idiot than some people already imagine me to be...... :lol:

WOW, i`m the One who stated Honda, and w/o a bit-doubt !

Honda [ 1 ] [4.35%]

Williams [ 8 ] [34.78%]

Why Williams ? NH was better in 05, than NR (rookie) will be in 06, imho.

Honda - the _only_ team having (_much_) better driver pack than 2005.

Note: i`m a Toyota fan, and imho, T will finish `06 better than H, but

i voted for H as they have more (from `05) place to rise up than T, oke ?

I think williams will surprise everyone with just how bad they are in 2006

Thats what I was thinking...

Looking at the fact that Williams have more votes than anyone, I thought I might have missed some shock announcement of Williams signing both M.Schumacher & Alonso as well as hooked up Mclaren Chasis and Honda engens in the off season. :eusa_think:

I don't know if I find it uplifting or negative. No one, including myself, has posted Mclaren as the biggest surprise. They are obviously backed as strong title contenders as no one seem to think they are going anywhere. I do hope we are all correct in our predictions..

BMW, Williams and Toyota will be the big surprises I believe. BMW will be more competitive than people are predicting and may snatch a podium or two with a little luck. Williams will markedly improve over their 2005 performances and should hold an advantage over a few teams early on as the Cosworth seems to be a very good engine, whilst Toyota should join the big three (Renault, McLaren, Ferrari) and make it a big four and be up there challenging for race wins.

Having said all that, I wouldn't be surprised if Toro Rosso has a blinder of a season, especially if these V10 rules aren't changed.

mclaren, renault, toyota, ferrari and honda must surely be the top 5 teams. With all their money and resources I cant see williams or BMW getting podiums or wins unless they have a lot of luck (or rain)