Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Montoya Under Fire

60 points in a season with the best* car on the grid, do you call that brilliant as well?? :nono1:

Indeed.

JPM scored a pathetic amount of points considering his machinery. JPM made a huge number of mistakes. JPM didn

You are again wildly exaggerating the situation senna but I have learnt now that there is no swaying you! I don't know why you keep saying 'jpm never helped kimi' so what mclaren dont use team orders, if jpm was ordered to move over he would have, we havent really seen drivers helping each other since ferrari a few years ago. I just hope the 2006 season shows how wrong you are about him although I expect even if he beats kimi you'll say he's crap

You're probably right methinks.

Quite. I was under the impression that the championship was based on this measure of a driver's skill not on their best one or two performances out of 19 (or 17 depending on how generous you are to a professional sportsman who can't play tennis without injuring himself).

I thought he was playing tennis on a motorbike eating Mc Donalds while hitting a cameraman. B)

I thought he was playing tennis on a motorbike eating Mc Donalds while hitting a cameraman. B)

:lol: Yes, this is the classic Monty dilemma: are the incidents down to a lack of fitness or a lack of sound judgement?

I 'jpm never helped kimi' so what mclaren dont use team orders,

JPM did help Kimi and Mclaren did use team orders, I remember documenting that fact pretty well on this forum.

Spa :unsure:

Yes, most definately in Spa... And it was suspicious the way Kimi got called in the pits under the SC first in Canada in spite of Monty being ahead on the track!

But I mean mclaren never actually went on the radio saying 'ok juan we want kimi to win so please back off', if jpm was supposed to help kimi he would have, he cant be blamed for kimi not winning the title, its pretty much all mclaren/mercedes' fault

ut I mean mclaren never actually went on the radio saying 'ok juan we want kimi to win so please back off',

or "Fernando,You are faster than Fisi,overtake him"

or "Fernando,You are faster than Fisi,overtake him"

I rarely understand what you're on about

Please explain what you mean??!

But I mean mclaren never actually went on the radio saying 'ok juan we want kimi to win so please back off', if jpm was supposed to help kimi he would have, he cant be blamed for kimi not winning the title, its pretty much all mclaren/mercedes' fault

In a nutshell... YIP!

I rarely understand what you're on about

Please explain what you mean??!

you werent weatching the race ,where Fisi gave way for alonso,were you :naughty:

you werent weatching the race ,where Fisi gave way for alonso,were you :naughty:

But it was early in the race and Fisi would have stuffed it up anyway, so it didn't account for much.

Shame thats harsh.. Fisi is not too bad actually.

yes I did, you quoted renault from canada when alonso was behind fisi, moaning like a little gimp "tell him to move over", renault thankfully replied "overtake him then". However, this has no relation at all to our discussion about montoya, thats why I ask you to please explain what your point is