Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Strange

Berger Tells Red Bull To Ignore Montoya

Indeed, indeed.......................

And Ralf Schumacher is a very average driver so if he beat Montoya then that just shows that JPM isnt worthy of Red Bull.

So that means that even DC is not worthy for RBR and also means that DC isnt even close to be an average driver, but he's far behind average.

So that means that even DC is not worthy for RBR and also means that DC isnt even close to be an average driver, but he's far behind average.

But DC has beaten a double world champion on many occassions in the same car. What has Montoya done?

But DC has beaten a double world champion on many occassions in the same car. What has Montoya done?

Beaten DC several times in slower car and was fighting for the title in slower car....DC...o well he was just cruising or should i say trying to catch up but couldn't even though he was in faster car!

He has beaten the world champion eater in an all you can eat food fight. Match that DC!

Beaten DC several times in slower car and was fighting for the title in slower car....DC...o well he was just cruising or should i say trying to catch up but couldn't even though he was in faster car!

Montoya was beaten by Ralf Schumacher. Enough said.

He has beaten the world champion eater in an all you can eat food fight. Match that DC!

you mean pies ;)

Montoya was beaten by Ralf Schumacher. Enough said.

Yea right a few times...but at the end of the season Monty was better and that counts!

Monty is far better than DC, Ralf, and you guys will just have to except it....figures say it all. If DC or RS would be better then tehy would not be seating in RBR and Toyota...and im sure that both Toyota and RBR will be in front row one day, but without DC or Ralf!!!

Why??? Coz they're just to slow.

you mean pies ;)

Yea right a few times...but at the end of the season Monty was better and that counts!

Monty is far better than DC, Ralf, and you guys will just have to except it....figures say it all. If DC or RS would be better then tehy would not be seating in RBR and Toyota...and im sure that both Toyota and RBR will be in front row one day, but without DC or Ralf!!!

Why??? Coz they're just to slow.

But DC beat Mika who is a double world champion in 3 seasons. Someone who has the ability to beat a multiple world champ over an entire season is obviously a rather good driver.

But DC beat Mika who is a double world champion in 3 seasons. Someone who has the ability to beat a multiple world champ over an entire season is obviously a rather good driver.

If DC is a that good, why has Ron signed JP??

You know this argument you guys are having could actually go on for years and you would not become any smarter from it. Better to give it up now and concentrate your energies on something else eg. hating Schu or some other common enemy.

Because JPM is younger.

I dont think that being younger is the reason why he signed JP!

We should ask Ron :D:D

We should ask Ron :D:D

You got his home phone number?

Anyway Ron Dennis hired DC for 9 years. Not many driver team partnerships last that long.

You got his home phone number?

Would be cool :D:D

Anyway Ron Dennis hired DC for 9 years. Not many driver team partnerships last that long.

Yea that is a long period and I know Mclaren were not good in mid '90.

Would be cool :D:D

Yea that is a long period and I know Mclaren were not good in mid '90.

DC joind McLaren in 1996 and McLaren became a decent team in 1997 so DC was with McLaren for most of their time at the top.

Well the only seasons which they were on top was 98 and 99....Everything else was just something in between.

DC joind McLaren in 1996 and McLaren became a decent team in 1997 so DC was with McLaren for most of their time at the top.

We cant say that Mclaren were on top from 00 to 05 season...

You know this argument you guys are having could actually go on for years and you would not become any smarter from it. Better to give it up now and concentrate your energies on something else eg. hating Schu or some other common enemy.

Im already hating him :D:D:D well not hating but I dont like him :D

Better to give it up now and concentrate your energies on something else eg. hating Schu or some other common enemy.

:nono1::nono1::nono1:

JPM is the perfect match for red bull provided they keep DC around.

JPM can be the self-centred moody guy who is a bit too arrogant and mouthy, while DC can be the wizened veteran who's suave intelligent witticisms fly miles high over JPM's head as DC passes him on the outside

As for hating Shu... well the guy is a great driver true! But unfortunately he will always be dogged by the fact that he is also an admitted cheat, so naturally some people will hate the guy!

Personally the older he gets the more I like him he seems to be an irritable crotchety guy with the press lately and that

Ralf could have won 2003 Championships if he had not had accident forcing him to skip few races in crucial moment.

:nono1::nono1::nono1:

:mf_tongue:

JPM is the perfect match for red bull provided they keep DC around.

JPM can be the self-centred moody guy who is a bit too arrogant and mouthy, while DC can be the wizened veteran who's suave intelligent witticisms fly miles high over JPM's head as DC passes him on the outside

As for hating Shu... well the guy is a great driver true! But unfortunately he will always be dogged by the fact that he is also an admitted cheat, so naturally some people will hate the guy!

Personally the older he gets the more I like him he seems to be an irritable crotchety guy with the press lately and that

Ralf could have won 2003 Championships if he had not had accident forcing him to skip few races in crucial moment.

Not in a million years!!!!

Not in a million years!!!!

And this is why your credibility is zero. Same applies to ctrl3000.

You guys cant look at things objectively, i am no fan of RS but at about sept 2003 (-+ 1 month) based on what i saw RS was best canditate to win championships which ended with him having accident that forced him out of race. I am sure someone has statistics of point score before that accident and also results of last races before accident as well.

And this is why your credibility is zero.

Ralf was never in position to fight for the title....maybe in first few races, then his form went down..

So dont say my credibility is zero!!!

You could ask yourself same question!!!!

How strong is your credibility???

And this is why your credibility is zero. Same applies to ctrl3000.

You guys cant look at things objectively, i am no fan of RS but at about sept 2003 (-+ 1 month) based on what i saw RS was best canditate to win championships which ended with him having accident that forced him out of race. I am sure someone has statistics of point score before that accident and also results of last races before accident as well.

What a massive w#nker you are.

When did Ralf ever come close to winning the title in 2003? You must be the biggest joke in this forum!

From what I can see you need to get some glasses and maybe considering following something else because you don't pay much attention to F1.

Gerhard Berger has advised Red Bull to ignore the advances of Juan Pablo Montoya, who is linked with a move to the team.

Good advice