Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Interesting Shu Telemetry Video 95

Good stuff! It's worth noting that his style has changed a bit due to the current car regulations. He doesn't stay on the throttle through the corner anymore; he does still blip the throttle at apex.

Maestro indeed. :thbup:

doesnt matter what you think of him, but his driving style is first rate.

now adays i doubt we ever see him drive at the limit, i doubt we ever see anybody driving at the limit as a matter of fact, stupid 2 races per engin rule

doesnt matter what you think of him, but his driving style is first rate.

now adays i doubt we ever see him drive at the limit, i doubt we ever see anybody driving at the limit as a matter of fact, stupid 2 races per engin rule

Agree 100% with all.

Schu might be a twat off track, but on track he is ace.

And yeah, two race rule, and the penalty recieved to the diver for an failure, is the absolute worst.

Why not just deduct the team one point in the WCC for every failure, if the team have no WCC points, no penalty.

i think maybe the style of racing is becoming for understeey as time goes along, becuase understeer is better , like that of fa's style

one thing i noticed when he was following alonso in turkey was that he was on the throttle faster than alonso, and always got onto full throttle faster than the car in front of him

Agree 100% with all.

Schu might be a twat off track, but on track he is ace.

And yeah, two race rule, and the penalty recieved to the diver for an failure, is the absolute worst.

Why not just deduct the team one point in the WCC for every failure, if the team have no WCC points, no penalty.

they are doing that in a way, next year, you get a 15 kg weight penalty for failed engines, so I guess teams will try to be more agressive as they won't lose as much...

At the end of the video, when Michael speaks, I never knew it was him - untill I kept staring at him for a minute. Almost mistook him for Ralf.

At the end of the video, when Michael speaks, I never knew it was him - untill I kept staring at him for a minute. Almost mistook him for Ralf.

Yeah, he sure is one ugly son of a bitch.

I was watching the clip with a friend and I told him "that is his brother" so I mistook him too

Yeah, he sure is one ugly son of a bitch.

There was an issue of F1Racing a few years back that compared M$'s mouth, when it was pursed, to a cat's anus. :lol:

I can never get that visual out of my head when I see M$ purse his lips in frustration :lol::lol:

:thbdn::mf_tongue:

So when M$ announces his retirement on Sunday, who will you be supporting in '07? Or will you be leaving like so many of the JV fans have.....?

So when M$ announces his retirement on Sunday, who will you be supporting in '07? Or will you be leaving like so many of the JV fans have.....?

I don't think he will be retiring, but if he is, then I will definately support the next greatest driver of all time, a true champion, the one and only - Scott Speed. :thbup:

I don't think he will be retiring, but if he is, then I will definately support the next greatest driver of all time, a true champion, the one and only - Scott Speed. :thbup:

To believe some people's arguments, if you would put Speed (or any driver) into a dominant car, he would indeed become champion.....

Seriously, who will you support? Or will you keep M$ as your avatar like some people keep Mika....?

To believe some people's arguments, if you would put Speed (or any driver) into a dominant car, he would indeed become champion.....

Seriously, who will you support? Or will you keep M$ as your avatar like some people keep Mika....?

Yeah, I've been supporting him for too long so I dont know if I would change the avatar. And if he retires, I guess I have to wait and see, so far I think Kimi will be my favourite, but let's see.

That is a shame really. Funkejay, nojvnof1 (true to his word), YHR, etc have all left. There might even be a mass exodus when Schu wins. No thats right, most of his fans only want to support the dominant figure, so Kimi will be their new king.

:lol:

That is a shame really. Funkejay, nojvnof1 (true to his word), YHR, etc have all left. There might even be a mass exodus when Schu wins. No thats right, most of his fans only want to support the dominant figure, so Kimi will be their new king.

Kimi is the Prince already and looks like he is getting the throne in Ferrari. :clap3:

You are an astute judge of human character!