Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loser Boy

To Go Or Not To Go , That Is The Question....

Well,turns out that McLaren is exhibiting their F1 car in Bombay for a couple of days. Given that I have never seen a F1 car in "flesh & blood" I am tempted to go & have a view. But on the other hand,given that I hate Alonso,will it be a mistake on my part to see the car?

Your advice is appreciated.

Who give a rats arse who's driving it, go see the car!!

I dont like Alonso either but if I could go and see the mclaren launch I'd jump at the chance!!! Anyway journalists are always saying how nice Alonso is so we're probably wrong about him anyway ^_^

Just think Loser boy, when Alonso wins the 2007 title in the Mclaren, you can say you have seen that car.

Thank me for my good advice later!

Well,turns out that McLaren is exhibiting their F1 car in Bombay for a couple of days. Given that I have never seen a F1 car in "flesh & blood" I am tempted to go & have a view. But on the other hand,given that I hate Alonso,will it be a mistake on my part to see the car?

what? when? bombay where???? :eusa_think: who cares who drives? look at it from a brighter side, L.H, is the other driver!

Don't worry about that you will see a car that Alonso never drove, so go and take some pictures and enjoy looking a the car tht will make Alonso complain the whole next season :naughty:

Don't worry about that you will see a car that Alonso never drove, so go and take some pictures and enjoy looking a the car tht will make Alonso complain the whole next season :naughty:

:D

First the good news. I went & got myself clicked sitting next to the silver beast. I will be sending the 2 snaps shortly. The car bore the name of Raikkonnen & there was a Finnish flag icon beneath or side by his name. Also there were 2 hot chicks dressed in black & red hired to pose with us common folk.

Now ,the bad news. Both of my snaps have only one chick ,the one in the red. I didn't know that you could request them to sit alongside you. I thought it was at their discretion or whim. Further ,the chick sat in front of the wings ,so,um,er... I begged the photographers to allow me to sit in the c#ckpit or atleast on the tyre. All requests were turned down. None were allowed to even touch the car. I managed to touch the car twice! I touched the tyre & the front fins.

Or even better, you can see a car from a team thats going to embarras the ferrari fanboys and shut them up for once :D

You shouldn't have botherred, those cars are fakes. At best old cars, probably just lame replicas. And the phenomena isn't restricted to India, the 'Renault 2006 F1 car' shown at the Sydney motor show was probably 5 years old and actually a Minardi - I'd dearly have loved to have seen that idiot driving around in that winning races.

You shouldn't have botherred, those cars are fakes. At best old cars, probably just lame replicas. And the phenomena isn't restricted to India, the 'Renault 2006 F1 car' shown at the Sydney motor show was probably 5 years old and actually a Minardi - I'd dearly have loved to have seen that idiot driving around in that winning races.

Indeed, Toyota has been showing a 3 year old car at the Long Beach Grand Prix. It's what they are, show cars.......

Or even better, you can see a car from a team thats going to embarras the ferrari fanboys and shut them up for once :D

Aerosmith has a song for you, it goes like this:

Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, :naughty:

If you have the opportunity to do something you think may be enjoyable, go do it. You only live once. If it's really a Minardi in disguise who cares. Go and have a good time. Also you should change your screename because nobody should go around with a moniker like 'Loser Boy'. It may turn into a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Well I went like him a while ago, when seeing anything related to F1 at close quarters was alien to me, I was awfully disappointed with what I saw.

Well I went like him a while ago, when seeing anything related to F1 at close quarters was alien to me, I was awfully disappointed with what I saw.

I only saw a F1 car once in my country, I missed the girls too in my picture, but I could touch it and was a geat experience to me, there was another car from the Champ Car series too, that was my second experience with one of thoses, to me was awesome being close to one of thoese F1 car and it was a Ferrari, a F-2001, but my wife doesn't know where he pleced that picture, I sent it to her, she was living here in USA and I was still in my country, so I don't know if I can get that picture again.

The point here is that some of thoses car does not have any engine inside and the intakes are closes and that make them look wierd but they are real, i could even see the seatbelts dirty, and even when is not a real car it good to see it because you can have an idea of the dimensions of the car, I mean for thoese like me who are not lucky enoguh to have f1 races in their countries.

Nothing really to say here except good choice on avatar. :thbup:

Ive seen about 4 or 5 F1 cars up close at the Sydney Motor show over the years. This year i saw the Renault and Toyota.

Did they seem to be the current cars (or at the very least, the '06 launch cars)?

Did they seem to be the current cars (or at the very least, the '06 launch cars)?

They were definitely either 05 or 06 cars. Im almost certain they were 2006 cars but im not 100% positive.

Nice pic! I'd comment on the car, but the gorgeous girl is distracting me! :thbup:

If she is your wife/girlfriend, you certainly aren't a 'Loser Boy'.......

That clinches it. Thanx a lot!

seeing a f1 ride is cool.i saw toyota's last year.i've seen many champ cars but the don't compare to an f1

Nice pic! I'd comment on the car, but the gorgeous girl is distracting me! :thbup:

If she is your wife/girlfriend, you certainly aren't a 'Loser Boy'.......

The babe was one of the 2 babes for posing with the car. The other babe in the black jacket didn't pose when I sat. No idea why! & No,unfortunately,the chick in the pic ain't my girlfriend! :(