Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Batracer

How's the Beamer going?? You became Pro yet?

The Super Aguri has more momentum than the BMW right now. I'm P3 in the BMW, 2 points off first, P8 in the Aguri, but my Aguri performance has been more consistent, I just joined mid-season and the guy before sucked.

I'm not Pro yet. I have 2 podiums and 1 fastest lap. The 2 podiums I'll get by the time both of my 2007 seasons are done, the fastest lap, I've never been close to ever getting one.

I just want to win the Crapwagon Challenge so I have a pretty P1 in my archived games...

The Super Aguri has more momentum than the BMW right now. I'm P3 in the BMW, 2 points off first, P8 in the Aguri, but my Aguri performance has been more consistent, I just joined mid-season and the guy before sucked.

I'm not Pro yet. I have 2 podiums and 1 fastest lap. The 2 podiums I'll get by the time both of my 2007 seasons are done, the fastest lap, I've never been close to ever getting one.

I just want to win the Crapwagon Challenge so I have a pretty P1 in my archived games...

I think if you push hard enough you can get the fastest lap in a race. if you just want to become Pro ASAP, get the two podiums then put the sliders on 100 and get the FL...

Anyone got an open spot for a private game? I need two more to start my Champ Car game. PM me if interested.

Anyone got an open spot for a private game? I need two more to start my Champ Car game. PM me if interested.
Unfortunately I'm in a BAT7 private game with my clan, still pending after about a week now :angry: !

It's alright, we got a twelfth member, so our game was able to start. A good start, too, as I took my seventh career pole.

Frick frick frig frick.... this BMW i'm in in 2007 is fricking jinxed. Starts the season with 3 (!!!!!) DNQ's....then struggle to get to 15th-ish during the race....then have a half decent qual and have a s##te start and end up 22nd on the first lap. ANd my team mate is a d#ck too...lol

Frick frick frig frick.... this BMW i'm in in 2007 is fricking jinxed. Starts the season with 3 (!!!!!) DNQ's....then struggle to get to 15th-ish during the race....then have a half decent qual and have a s##te start and end up 22nd on the first lap. ANd my team mate is a d#ck too...lol

Hey, dude, same thing with me in my BMW. Every other race I get no runs in qualifying, after my win I retired out of every race and my d#ckwad teammate has won like every race. And my driving style is pretty conservative, too.

Anyway, I totally forgot about the F1 86 game. Whoops.

Well, Batracer is going well for me once more. I finally scored points in the F1 86 game! I also have now won 2 out of the first 3 races in my Champcar game (won Surfer's and Long Beach, retired from the lead in Phoenix). My teammate totally dominated the race at Long Beach, but did one more stop than I did, and that was just enough for me to win. Gotta give him credit, even with the extra stop he was only about 1 second back in third.

Yeah, you're doing well in the '86 game. You were beaten by an AGS. ^_^

:lol: True, but trust me, scoring points has been a huge accomplishment for me. And a fastest lap, which I can't get in any real game...

c'mon elgo, sign up for BATracer and you can beat Eric yourself!

Nah,I'm too lazy.Ankit told me how often you play and I wouldn't have the patience :lol: plus I've never played any videogame,apart from the sims :lol: so Eric would beat me,which would damage my great TF1 reputation :P

Nah,I'm too lazy.Ankit told me how often you play and I wouldn't have the patience :lol: plus I've never played any videogame,apart from the sims :lol: so Eric would beat me,which would damage my great TF1 reputation :P

Nah he wont... Eric's in the 86 Mclaren, and Mike in the AGS and still is beating him... You can do it... :)

Nah he wont... Eric's in the 86 Mclaren, and Mike in the AGS and still is beating him... You can do it... :)

Yeah, I agree. But don't sign up, the game's pretty dull. Anyway, I'm one podium away from going Pro, so I'll have to retire soon.

Hey,Eric,why did you move from Encima del Burro?Not too comfortable? :o

Oh, it was very comfortable, but it was purely a business decision. Real estate in Ethiopia is going to be worth so much more in the next 5 years, and I thought it was a good idea to buy it now while it is cheap.

On another note, so much for my failures. I took pole, fastest lap, and most importantly the win at the USGP East.

Guys if u have free slots i have just started this private game using a 2008 carset.....21 drives still open....

no password...

cheers

hassan

Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&24949

Alternatively, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "24949" into the box. Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.