Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Happy Birthday, Eli!

...Therefore I must thank you for all this attention and free sex I get from you.

Condenado pel

ANKIT COME BACK TO TF1.WE MISS YOU.WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR USERNAME IS NOT THE MOST SUITABLE NOW *cough,cough* BUT NO WORRIES,JUST CHANGE IT TO MASSA'S DAD,FORCE INDIA'S SIDEPOD OR ANY OTHER USELESS CHARACTER LIKE EVERYBODY HAS DONE.

I never really left, where is my goodbye post huh? :P Just kidding, i had taken an extended break and wasn't planning to restart posting, but then came on the forum to look at an old thread and thought might as well wish you happy birthday...

And my username is more than suitable right now. Now to tell the whole technical team of Ferrari to Go and Get lost <_<

Though presently i am a bit dis-enchanted by F1 so i'll still come to the forums for the cafe, but will rarely post in the discussions...

Free sex? I thought my service fees were clear enough.

Well it doesn't matter what's clear and what's unclear. The fact is she isn't paying and you can do nothing about it :harhar:

I never really left, where is my goodbye post huh? :P Just kidding, i had taken an extended break and wasn't planning to restart posting, but then came on the forum to look at an old thread and thought might as well wish you happy birthday...

And my username is more than suitable right now. Now to tell the whole technical team of Ferrari to Go and Get lost <_<

Though presently i am a bit dis-enchanted by F1 so i'll still come to the forums for the cafe, but will rarely post in the discussions...

Well it doesn't matter what's clear and what's unclear. The fact is she isn't paying and you can do nothing about it :harhar:

Look who finally decided to post again. Welcome back home, Ankit :)

Happy Birthday Elgo, Hope you have a great day :)

A belated Happy birthday to Eli, Elgo...

Ankit good to see you posting again adn don't worry about you nick I think mine is actually worse at this time but things will change one day and then...

I'm late, I'm sorry, Happy Birthday, Eli. :banana::thumb::checkit::flashingbanana:

Me too. Mrs Gorilla is Eli too so I got confused. Happy Birthday.

Free sex? I thought my service fees were clear enough.

Well,I promised you a dollar for each orgasm I had,and for the moment... :whistling:

Btw it's Paul who recommended your services,I don't know why I trusted him,we all know that his standards are too low.

Bah doesn't matter where you post really...'F1 discussions' is just a name, F1 is rarely the topic :lol:

In any case, welcome back!!! :D

Oh and thanks to the late wishers!

Ankit good to see you posting again adn don't worry about you nick I think mine is actually worse at this time but things will change one day and then...

How's is your's worse? Schumi is still the king, He retired in his top form.... the legend lives on as they say...

Well,I promised you a dollar for each orgasm I had,and for the moment... :whistling:

Btw it's Paul who recommended your services,I don't know why I trusted him,we all know that his standards are too low.

Bah doesn't matter where you post really...'F1 discussions' is just a name, F1 is rarely the topic :lol:

In any case, welcome back!!! :D

Oh and thanks to the late wishers!

We trust Paul, since he's the expert on such issues, you know that. He goes to areas, where devil's angels fear to tread :P

True, we rarely talk about f1, just try to instigate people into getting crazy ;) Thanks