Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumnpuma

Just One Of The Pact

Recommended Posts

Ok, this is utterly pointless and a bit stupid, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Lewis and Mika in a commercial. This reminds me of the Top Gear episode where Mika was teaching James May to drive...and proved he can do deadpan humour with the best of 'em!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmiX_64ZXxc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, this is utterly pointless and a bit stupid, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Lewis and Mika in a commercial. This reminds me of the Top Gear episode where Mika was teaching James May to drive...and proved he can do deadpan humour with the best of 'em!

Excellent :lol:

Indeed, the Fins seem as adept at deadpan humour as they are at racing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad you took my advice, Mike and posted the vid'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...