Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Got Me A Wedgie

Hey cool guys, and cooler gals (you know who you are), just bought this very morning a new race car for me to race. It's an historic Formula Ford 1600 Lola T 340 (1973 HU340/28).

Picking her up next weekend, and might, just might get it on track at the last race for the season the following weekend....otherwise will be lots of weekends with the wax and polish in hand making it sparkle :P

Here's some pic-a-tures:

Some race weekends, will be racing same class as pop's in his '65 Cooper, others there will be enough cars in each division to split the FFords from the FJuniors.

:D

Most of us only think about doing what you manage to accomplish. Hats off to you, sir. Keep us web browsing, net surfing dreamers posted on your progress in the weeks to come.

Congrats! Nice car... er... the admission air intake seems like Nessie rising over the waters... so paint in a dark colour and we call it "Nessie"

That's a good idea.

I can imagine how fun it must be to drive a car like that.

Wow Handy! Amazing dude, seriously. I thought I was the bomb after buying an M5 today lol but this is majorly impressive. Are you gonna take pics of you racing?

Wow Handy! Amazing dude, seriously. I thought I was the bomb after buying an M5 today lol but this is majorly impressive. Are you gonna take pics of you racing?

You duurty scouse whore :P ! Fair play, please post pics in the cars thread, also which model, E39, E60 or older??

Most of us only think about doing what you manage to accomplish. Hats off to you, sir. Keep us web browsing, net surfing dreamers posted on your progress in the weeks to come.

Couldn't have put it better myself. I'm living my (realistic level of) competitive motor racing dreams through you handy. Make me proud!

STEFFFFFFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY You got an M5???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

STEFFFFFFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY You got an M5???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No, she's just saying she has.....:P