Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Get Iphone, Get More Nookie

4012775.jpg

According to a recent study, people that have iPhones get more nookie. Article here

However, what this tells me is that women are skanks....23% more females with iPhones are getting nookie..... :P

I have a Nokia...no wonder I'm not getting no action :o would hate to think what level of nookie those still on dial-up internet are getting....

According to a recent study, people that have iPhones get more nookie. .........................

However, what this tells me is that women are skanks....23% more females with iPhones are getting nookie..... :P

I have a Nokia...no wonder I'm not getting no action :o would hate to think what level of nookie those still on dial-up internet are getting....

Meh, only reason the iphone is shag-friendly is 'cos there's a clap cure app :P

My phone is an HTC Desire, exactly the same model displayed as a picture there under the Android Phone column.

So I get less action than the Iphone users, big deal!

Same thing with Android vs Iphone OS: it is not about quantity, it is about more customization options and, most importantly, more bang for the buck ;)

Very true. Besides, those guys with the latest iphone probably lose their signal halfway through!

Yeah, and the latest one has the problem of *your hand getting in the way. Damned annoying.

*I don't mean yours TP :P

Oh yes, the hand-gate! Although, I've been told that Apple's clever upper management decided that "Hand Gate" sounded too pro windows, so they decided to call it the "Hand-Jobs"

Oh yes, the hand-gate! Although, I've been told that Apple's clever upper management decided that "Hand Gate" sounded too pro windows, so they decided to call it the "Hand-Jobs"

:lol:

....but if it was called the "Hand-Jobs", would the signal be affected if you rest your finger gently on the end? What about holding it in a bag of ice, would it keep it's power for longer? :rolleyes:

I have a blackberry and an iPhone.

:D

....but if it was called the "Hand-Jobs", would the signal be affected if you rest your finger gently on the end? What about holding it in a bag of ice, would it keep it's power for longer? :rolleyes:

Well, it certainly makes sense when you notice that the so called "death grip" leaves it useless. The fact that Steve Jobs offered a rubber as a workaround works on so many levels it's giving me a headache, though.

I have a blackberry and an iPhone.

:D

Nice! Actually the other day I think I read that Stephen Fry has all three, so he must be getting plenty (which is a less appealing image).

Well, it certainly makes sense when you notice that the so called "death grip" leaves it useless. The fact that Steve Jobs offered a rubber as a workaround works on so many levels it's giving me a headache, though.

Yes, that occurred to me earlier! Ahh, brilliant.

So, let me get it straight here. You could be an overweight, ugly f*cker (perhaps a wrong choice of words!), but if you have a "smart" phone, that doesn't matter?

Oh....kay...then.

It could mean that.

It could also mean that people with iPhones are typically more attractive.

It could also mean that people with iPhones have lower standards when it comes to sex partners.

It could also mean Snooki has an iPhone.

@George :lol: Stephen Fry is not a good image!

@James, in Marie Claire, they had surveys on women and sex.

20% more fat birds have a healthy, exciting, adventurous sex life, apparently.

Where's the ****ing McDonalds!!

What I want to know is what is your sex appeal like if you own one of these?

Exhibit 1:

ganster-mobile.jpg

Exhibit 2

cellusb.jpg

Exhibit 3

old+mobile+phone1.jpg

(Girls, talk about handsome, right?!)

Exhibit 4

07fig01.jpg

Exhibit 5

CT301%204.JPG

3.5 cm is decent width, but only 11 cm in length? I'd think a woman would want more than that, mate. Perhaps try taking ExtenZe? :P

My phone:

MOT-K1-BLACK.jpg

Needless to say, I don't exactly go out of my way to take it out when talking to a girl. The benefit, of course, is that I left it out on the table at prom while we were dancing and no one stole it. ;)

Of course, you will be getting a lot more sex if you are a gay male with an iPhone... There is this wonderful location based app called Grindr!!!

3.5 cm is decent width, but only 11 cm in length? I'd think a woman would want more than that, mate. Perhaps try taking ExtenZe? :P

My phone:

MOT-K1-BLACK.jpg

Needless to say, I don't exactly go out of my way to take it out when talking to a girl. The benefit, of course, is that I left it out on the table at prom while we were dancing and no one stole it. ;)

That the K1 right? Very handy little phones, can see why you like them.

..........Needless to say, I don't exactly go out of my way to take it out when talking to a girl....

:roll:

I just had a coffee spitting moment... It's just me, right? :P

Just look how easy it is for us iPhone gays to get a ****... lol loves it!

post-518-080855600 1281603322_thumb.jpg

Third row down on left. HELLO!

I guess it's a bad time to mention I don't have a phone?

Useless piles of crap, can do without it in my life. Don't intend to get one soon. I'll just use my trust pet pidgeon .