Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Our Beloved Chairman's China Grand Prix

And off to China we shall go....the home of, well pretty much every consumer good you have in your home :P

The track is not too bad, if the Codemasters F1 programmers can be believed. A pity that only the Chairman's Beloved School Children will see it from the grand stands.

Questions left unanswered at Malaysia:

Is McLaren a quarter a second a lap faster than everyone else?

Is Schumacher going to finish a race after showing early promise in both races?

Will Sauber prove to be one hit wonders, or a real force?

Just where is the Ferrari really placed amongst the teams?

Will Grosjean finish a race?

Will Kimi get that elusive podium before Europe?

Can Webber match Vettel again this weekend?

Will HRT qualify?

In the hands of Kimi the Mclaren and Lotus are closely matched

Yes

one-hit wonders...of course!

5th at best

probably not

2nd place up for grabs, hamilton to win

Vettel to perfrom strongly and to finish 3rd

Will HRT qualify?

Hopefully not, as we don't need cucumbers holding and making stupid mistakes that disadvantage the faster cars

What's a cumcumber?

Actually...don't answer that...my eyes are too innocent :P

In the hands of Kimi the Mclaren and Lotus are closely matched

Yes

one-hit wonders...of course!

5th at best

probably not

2nd place up for grabs, hamilton to win

Vettel to perfrom strongly and to finish 3rd

Will HRT qualify?

Hopefully not, as we don't need cumcumbers holding and making stupid mistakes that disadvantage the faster cars

There....retained for all prosperity :P

China, China, on the seashore, China, China, on the dancefloor, China, China, must have seen your face before...great lyricists Huang Chung (later Wang Chung) were.

Will HRT qualify?

On a big enough circuit.

I hope not.

A real force to finish ninth.

Fifth in performance, twelfth in management.

Never.

No, I see Europe on the podium before Räikkönen. Pretty good driver and all that.

Has he matched him the other weekends? Genuine question because I don't really remember it but I'm not really bright either.

Can GEICO really save you 15% on car insurance?

China, China, on the seashore, China, China, on the dancefloor, China, China, must have seen your face before...great lyricists Huang Chung (later Wang Chung) were.

On a big enough circuit.

I hope not.

Never.

No, I see Europe on the podium before Räikkönen. Pretty good driver and all that.

Has he matched him the other weekends? Genuine question because I don't really remember it but I'm not really bright either.

A bit of friendly advice Eric, next time, please bold reply like I did. I'm growing old, it hurts my neck to scroll up and down... :P

On a big enough circuit.

I hope not.

Never.

For the most part he has, yes. And out qualified him so far, of which Aussie was a true out qualification (in Malaysia Vettel was on the slower tyre).

Speaking of whom (Webber) he was at the FIM Speedway event at Western Springs here in Auckland the weekend just gone, just watching and soaking it in with the rest of the crowd. The boy likes speedway, Eric....that must make him your new hero? :P Next you'll learn he won Skip Barber :P

You use your neck to scroll the page?

*shakes head at the weird yarpie*

what do u use to move your head up and down? a cumcumber?

it was a dig at Eric with his usual long post :P

I use the right hand little finger to push the arrow up and down buttons. That way my head stays stationary. Likewise, I might just move my eyeballs.

What do use for a screen that requires moving your head up and down? An i-max screen? :P

I use the right hand little finger to push the arrow up and down buttons. That way my head stays stationary. Likewise, I might just move my eyeballs.

What do use for a screen that requires moving your head up and down? An i-max screen? :P

yes, an Imac I-screen. :P You need to upgrade from that ancient screen you're using, I can just imagine what it looks like.... oh, I found a picture...

Now I know why you only use the right hand little finger to push the up and down buttons

post-1015-025260500 1333444471_thumb.jpg

Schumacher has already finished a race, in tenth.

'No' to everything else.

Schumacher has already finished a race, in tenth.

'No' to everything else.

I meant the pointy end. He was doing good in Aus until the gearbox said "I'll be stopping here, thankyou", and his third place start in Malaysia was again promise unfulfilled.

And I take it you think Macca is more than 0.25secs a lap faster? :P

And Sauber is not a one hit wonder, but not a force either.

And Ferrari is just a plain "no".....interesting :P

McLaren, yes. Their drivers, not. Or...you can say that they seem to be pretty much as strong as the 2010 RBR was. The real question is how strong RBR is. Or Lotus, or Merc, or Ferrari.

He just did. He is now one finish and one point above Grosjean.

Many hits, courtesy of Kamui, many wonders, courtesy of Perez. Poor Kamui, he was the seventh wonder for so many races and Perez stole the show with just one display in a rainy race (I know he has displayed his talent before, but nobody rated him even close to Kamui until Malaysia)

4th? 5th? Depends on how bad the Mercs actually are. And I wouldn't bet they are actually better than Sauber or Williams at the moment. Or Force India. Or Toro Rosso. Geez, they actually suck

He does finish them, he just likes to finish them before the other drivers. Does he not deserve any love for that? Is he less human? Is it because his car is black?

If we consider that cars and drivers will perform as they did so far, and under "stable" conditions, I would say that even a win would not be asking too much.

The question should be asked the other way around. Webber has shown no signs of having upped his game. It is Vettel who have gone down.

Will HRT qualify?

They have finished a race now, and they surely have lost less positions in race than the Mercs. Respect, gentlemen. :P

IMHO

A bit of friendly advice Eric, next time, please bold reply like I did. I'm growing old, it hurts my neck to scroll up and down... :P

:lol:Okay.

For the most part he has, yes. And out qualified him so far, of which Aussie was a true out qualification (in Malaysia Vettel was on the slower tyre).

Speaking of whom (Webber) he was at the FIM Speedway event at Western Springs here in Auckland the weekend just gone, just watching and soaking it in with the rest of the crowd. The boy likes speedway, Eric....that must make him your new hero? :P Next you'll learn he won Skip Barber :P

:lol: What makes the whole thing better is that there isn't a single Skip Barber National Champion that I actually support. :P

Good for Webber, I respect that. If he'd just lose the "Aussie Grit" thing...see, I like gritty drivers, but if you call yourself gritty, you're disqualified from being eligible to be considered gritty...I have so many rules...Robert Wickens grew his hair out a little longer and now I'm struggling to still support him... :P

You probably support lots of drivers that learnt to drive / got their race license at the Skip Barber Driving School....surely that counts for something?

Aussies have to have grit. At least the men do anyways. You ever heard an Australian woman squarck?

This just in:

The Race will have a fairly good likelihood of being rain soaked....

Monday through Thursday will see rain in the shanghai area and the weekend looks like it too could see rain. SO with that news:

Maybe but we won't know. Hamilton will get pole but will be so angry for not getting P0 that he will run whoever is in P2 off the road and end the race in 14th.

He will qualify in P2. Read Above to find out what happens to him

Their sophomore album will not sell well but lauded by critics as a real tour de force.

Somewhere between p1 and p24

on his xbox he has a chance.

does he like ice cream in the rain on Sundays after 5pm?

can you combine their names and make the words mevt brebtesb astnia?

Will HRT qualify?

sadly yes.

Haha - very good.

Shame about the weather if true. Hate all this lottery racing.