Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrisbaneAndy

Rosberg's Helmet

I have no words for this. No, I do, but they are not forum appropriate.

http://gptoday.com/f...rld_cup_helmet/

Banning a picture/painting/likeness of the trophy would surely put every newspaper in danger surely? Any road up, I guess they're after a back-hander for their coffers.... their corruption can't be paying too well eyebrow.gif

God it seems FIFA are just as anal as the FIA!

I don't mind though, I don't pariticularly want to see Rosberg rubbing it in that ze germans are champions of the world!

It's just a helmet and it's Nico's helmet so FIFA are just being injured.gif about it.

What's next, FIFA and FIA will check the driver's underwear to see whether it confirms to their ranting.gif rules ?

Omg, that's all I can say as iam lost for words over the stupidity of this issue, for crying out loud, cry me an fn river.

Considering that Sony forced players to avoid using other music players except sony ones, it's nice to see how hard private organizations are working for our freedom.

Go, son, wear that helmet and fukc the FIFA. (Funny fact: in Argentina, "FIFAR" is slang for "TO FUKC". True story)

I once heard that Pajero (a popular Mitsubishi car a few years ago) translates in spanish to 'masturbate'. Not sure if that's true though.

Just googled it and it means 'w@nker!' Nice.

Right, back on topic then. So what will Nico do with his helmet instead? We'll see tomorrow.

I once heard that Pajero (a popular Mitsubishi car a few years ago) translates in spanish to 'masturbate'. Not sure if that's true though.

Just googled it and it means 'w@nker!' Nice.

Right, back on topic then. So what will Nico do with his helmet instead? We'll see tomorrow.

It does indeed. Ironically, the car was named after an Argentinian feline, the "Gato de las Pampas" (Pampas Cat) or "Leopardo Pajero" (here meaning leopard of the scrublands or something like that, "from the scrublands" being the original meaning of pajero) They renamed the car for the Spanish speaking markets as Montero.

As for Nico, he already changed the design. It has four stars for the four chamionships.

Let's see: he is leading the championship, his country just won the World Cup, he got married and signed a mega contract with Merc. Hmmm.., as much as I wanted him fight the system, truth is he probably doesn't gives a rodent's behind about FIFA, or his helmet.

It does indeed. Ironically, the car was named after an Argentinian feline, the "Gato de las Pampas" (Pampas Cat) or "Leopardo Pajero" (here meaning leopard of the scrublands or something like that, "from the scrublands" being the original meaning of pajero) They renamed the car for the Spanish speaking markets as Montero.

As for Nico, he already changed the design. It has four stars for the four chamionships.

Let's see: he is leading the championship, his country just won the World Cup, he got married and signed a mega contract with Merc. Hmmm.., as much as I wanted him fight the system, truth is he probably doesn't gives a rodent's behind about FIFA, or his helmet.

Yes, he does come across as being unbelievably lifeless, even when he's trying to project some after a win or pole or something. I guess Keke expended enough lifeforce for a few generations.

Y.................... I guess Keke expended enough lifeforce for a few generations.

yes.gif ...indeedy. loved his driving style, reminded me of Rindt.

All this talk about the five fingered widow is making me regret the topic title.

Yes, the Mtsubishi Pajero. That is why the 4WD got its name changed to Shogun in the UK. Over here in Aus, it is the good old Pajero. Spanish is not common here, I guess, or maybe Aussies do not mind the association? 

Apparently, Hyundai complained about the trophy on his lid, they sponsored the World Cup. Petty, maybe? It is not as if Mercedes is one of Hyundai's competitors.

I do not think Rosberg gives a monkey's about it.

Just shows how pedantic this world is getting doesnt it?