Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Should Lewis Hamilton Start To Worry ?

If he put in as much effort into his racing, and preparation as he does being a party douche, maybe he would have made a bit more progress.

After Sochi, Hamilton flew straight to New York, then went to Athens, then to London, then to Miami. He's clearly hard and work. Since Toto is a spineless coward who contemplated hiring a shrink for last year to try and resolve the Nico vs Hamilton issues, we know he's incapable of doing anything about it. Thus his official word is he's probably totally fine and ok with a driver doing everything BUT working hard to come back stronger.

33DD05BF00000578-0-image-m-35_1462446313188.jpg33DD060900000578-0-image-a-41_1462446617236.jpg33DD069200000578-0-image-m-45_1462446913419.jpg33DD059A00000578-3574954-He_posted_this_picture_of_touching_down_in_Miami_on_Wednesday-a-71_1462448287212.jpg

Yeaah boyieeee!

Is this the best representative F1 has? Ecclestone certainly thinks so, altghou one can argue, that MV put stop this wekend to such ideas.

Does he love himself or what? First picture looks like "blue steel" from bloody zoo lander

My intent was not so much picking again on Lewis Hamilton, but pointing out, that Ecclestone has his values little bit misplaced IMHO. MV in this single race probably has done more for good of F1, than Hamilton in whole year.

Yep max has turned out to be the breath of fresh air the sport needed didn't he?

He's so up himself, I've seen a video with him riding in a cab somewhere in the Bahamas or something and the cab driver doesn't know it's him and the cab driver is going on about how good Lewis is and Lewis asks two questions,

1- " how good is he do you think"

2- "how much money did he make last year"

Wtf? Talk about a tad up yourself

Lewis is terrified that he is losing this year's trophy.

He looked depressed these days....

http://www.gptoday.c...haken_by_Spain/

Looks like "it's all about me", and me only. Heck with any investment Merc has poured into my ride, and should something happen, it's no one's business, right..? I heard this nonsense already once with Kubica before his accident, and history is just like revolving door. The heck if I slam the car, etc. I am aware that mine is a lonely voice, but I think its time for him to go home (McLaren). Lauda must be really p****d.

He might be partying because he's despressed too.

Sakae I think he will end up back at McLaren at some point too. As for Toto worrying about his partying, I think Toto would be innefective in worrying if the house was fire. He'd go all Chemical Ali and say there is no problem, there is no house! thus how can there be a fire.

Sakae I think he will end up back at McLaren at some point too. As for Toto worrying about his partying, I think Toto would be innefective in worrying if the house was fire. He'd go all Chemical Ali and say there is no problem, there is no house! thus how can there be a fire.

Toto Wolf is a classic example of an impotent managerdoh.gif

Toto Wolf is a classic example of an impotent managerdoh.gif

Just like arnie and kindergarten cop, just didn't work, funny but didn't work.

Bs as a chronic depression sufferer since my accident at work that has left perminantly partially disabled, when your depressed, you don't want to party, you want to be left alone for you to do your own thing hassle free as the hassle of doing what you want is a main cause. He is suffering from "small man syndrome" thinks he is a lot bigger than he is.

Depends on the type of depression. Some people I know loves to party, drink, dance when they are depressed to get them back into the mood.

Lewis is trying to forget his loses to Nico and partying is one way to keep him on the high,

Lewis seems to be second most analyzed item in F1. Vettel's (not so) private messages to the pitwall is most likely in the first place.

Well he wanted attention and now he is getting it. He's always the loudest in the room "hey look at me, new bling"

Well he wanted attention and now he is getting it. He's always the loudest in the room "hey look at me, new bling"

+1

the latest in the Hamilton saga is from Autosrpint... rolleyes.gif they claim that his team is so p...ed off with him that they are thinking of having hamilton sitting the Montecarlo GP on the bench rolleyes.gif apparently last week he went OTT with his party antics and the team didn't take it very well... they say that Wehrlein was testing for them in order to get familiar with the car, that's what they claim, I personally don't believe a single word of this report but there you go, if you're interested here's the link

http://autosprint.corrieredellosport.it/news/formula1/2016/05/20-247904/hamilton_rischia_la_sostituzione_a_montecarlo_/