Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

2017 Mclaren

40 minutes ago, Sakae said:

If I understand this correctly, McLaren is not paying for Honda's PU, but I am not entirely sure of it. They have some really sweet deal with Honda.

sure, but is the "really sweet deal" enough to cover the lost earnings resulting from no results whatsoever and no big sponsor?

1 hour ago, Publius Cornelius Scipio said:

sure, but is the "really sweet deal" enough to cover the lost earnings resulting from no results whatsoever and no big sponsor?

As a layperson I've always believed that you guys never ask a question for which you do not know the answer beforehand. Surely you must know here are two aspects for evaluation. Slice of the pie in November, and having enough of operational cash to survive the season, while paying your own expenses, instead living of a Japanese company. Can they survive without Honda as a prestige team, or rather slide back into a second tier garage?

Just quit and go get another engine, I don't care. Enough talk and threat , just do it - IF YOU CAN !!!

Canada reinforces McLaren’s threat to quit Honda

I wish they would do so. It will be good for Honda (and me), if they can work quietly with Sauber.

49 minutes ago, Sakae said:

I wish they would do so. It will be good for Honda (and me), if they can work quietly with Sauber.

I'm with you 100% :shuriken: