Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Button And Smoking Honda Engines.....

It was however an awful session for BAR Honda as Jenson Button did not take part in the session due to mechanical dramas. Smoke was reported from his Honda V10 in the earlier practice session and it remains to be seen whether the team have a major issue with the unit or not.

The link for this story is as follows

http://f1.racing-live.com/en/index.html?ht...319042422.shtml

Well i think that everybody who said that an engine blowing up is someone's fault is not that bright of a person, unless the driver says that he did something to make it blow up

I heard he's got a ten place demotion on the grid as he changed the engine!

clear fact was -last year mclaren and williams were performing bad nearly fro 80% of the season that gave edge to BAR.but even though they came second in championship they never challenged ferrari on the track.so still BAR are still where they are while others like mclaren and williams are back to their places.note: ferrari i think will strike back quickly with their f2005.

It's not down to the fact McLaren and Williams were slower last year..is just because BAR haven't ada

Do Not get me started on Honda! Ill ****ing kill em lol

Sorry about that JR :D

Besides Jenson, I feel sorry for Davisdon, this was a chance for him tpo show his team and the rest about his quality and Honda let him down.

Could it be perhaps they both drove the engines too hard and used to much curbing during practice? That has certainly been the most widely accepted explanation last year.

I cant see how 2 engones blowing basically at the same time is to do with the drivers. They are so unreliable honestly. Yeah i too am p**sed off cos davidson had a prime oppertunity to show how crap sato was against him but the japs let him ddown. I tell ya, its really dissappointing seeing a fast car retire cos of an unreliable engine. Not only that, the only engine failures came from the hondas, seems BAR sorted out the aero stuff, but honda decided to loose concentration and let crap engines be used! I can't believe it! JB too sounded really p**sed off and upset wen louise was chatting to him, he was soo annoyed, poor guys, i feel so sorry for them both!

Is history repeating for Honda engines....

i hope so eventually! they won so many world championships with senna and mclaren.

but only recent history seems to be repeating. whatevr probs they're having will be sorted out. look at last year. did everybody here the itv commentary? jenson was right it will take time, and he should know! :lol: he's not a happy camper that's for sure, and rightly so.

I don't think that,If BAR will take a long time to get reliable, Jenson marriage with BAR will last to 2006....I can see Jenson go elsewhere at the end of the year

it's karma for the way they (BAR and Honda) stuffed JV around.

People weren't blaming Sato for engine failures last year. The mechanics could find no reason why Sato's engine kept dying, so it was suggested that it could be Sato's driving, as it never happened to JB, they couldn't thin of anything else!

I don't praise him much at all. The only time i make a effort of it is to counter act all the sato bashing on this forum at times.

There is equal unbalanced opinions on Satao & Jenson. Satao is getting undeserved stick and Jenson underserved praise!