Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Strange

Sato Criticized By French Tv

Recommended Posts

What the hell would u know, you're australian!! We don't all follow man u & arenal at all, in fact its the opposite, everyone loves seeing them lose, cos they win most of the time. So its not an aussie thing, please believe me! Everyone loves the underdog!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well of course they have big fan bases, all teams have their own fans but I can assure you we don't all follow them cos they win. I think you'll find everyone supports their own local team, even if they are crap. Brits back me up please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes i support AFC Bournemouth and Southampton!!! lol!!!! Shows i pick the winning teams dosnt it! NOT!!!

I hate MAN U and Aresenal. I always have done because i dunno why!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silverstone is definitely not the best track in F1. It is difficult to argue that it even excels in any one category. Certainly it is continually derided by Bernie for being less than adequate in terms of infrastructure and so on. Most of the drivers would list Spa or Suzuka as thier favorite tracks. I would probably say that Suzuka is my favorite, with the exception of the stupid chicane after 130R.

Why is it that the Aussies on this forum support Sato instead of Webber?

Well, I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you were trying to think of a dominant football team in England Sato you should have mentioned Chelsea as they are the best at the moment. Of course Manchester United and Arsenal have huge fan bases

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Us fans who tune in every race don't give a crap about the facilities. We just want to see a good race, and silverstone always provides just that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Silverstone is getting more investment now so the facilities should be improved soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Us fans who tune in every race don't give a crap about the facilities. We just want to see a good race, and silverstone always provides just that

And drama to rival anything made in hollywood. Remember the priest incident - that was spine chilling. The idiot was lucky not to have gotten himself killed. Imagine the trauma on the unlucky driver that would have connected with the bugger!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silverstone is getting more investment now so the facilities should be improved soon.

They have good plans - but I always get this feeling that just when they are about to implement them - the squabling starts again :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cos Sato is 'the underdog'. I find it amusing that aussies say they always love the underdog, like its an australian thing. Everyone prefers the underdog. Its also probably because Webber is a complete twat. I know that Sato was joking, but I like to have a rant!

I rather prefer it when the underdog fights his way into F1 on overwhelming merit and then proceeds to prove his critics wrong through continually excellent performances. JV managed to do this and captured the imagination of millions of fans, including myself. Even while he was at BAR I supported him because he was fighting the tough fight. There was something admirable to that which was later rewarded by DR, dumping him when the team turned the corner. Now he is in a tough spot and I feel for him more than ever but worry that his best years may be behind him. After more running in the Sauber, we shall see.

Sato's case is anything but analogous...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JV was never an underdog, he's always expected to beat his team-mates every year but instead hasn't done very well (for the last few years anyway) even though yes it has been tough for him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JV was never an underdog, he's always expected to beat his team-mates every year but instead hasn't done very well (for the last few years anyway) even though yes it has been tough for him

I don't think he was supposed to beat Damon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though JV had a brilliant debut season, he was very lucky to come so close to Hill in points. I suppose when he started at out at williams he was the underdog, against Hill, and obviously lost. Since then he's been expected to thrash everyone, but apart from Frentzen (& perhaps Zonta) he's failed to do so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Even though JV had a brilliant debut season, he was very lucky to come so close to Hill in points. I suppose when he started at out at williams he was the underdog, against Hill, and obviously lost. Since then he's been expected to thrash everyone, but apart from Frentzen (& perhaps Zonta) he's failed to do so

Haha... I don't know where to start with this...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't even start, I beg you. We've argued about JV more than enough. Or do you want to start a debate about 1996. Bring it on bitch lets see what u got

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh no!

this discussion was about Sato and French TV!

please cut it out, and start a new one about anything you want!

please! :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Its ok ecapdeville I think bajo39 got scared and ran away

I have no interest in an insult contest and even less in wasting time running all over the board debating dead topics like JV vs Damon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Don't be such a girl I'm just messing around I'm a lover not a fighter

I'm sure we'll have plenty to squabble about in reviewing Sato's Imola performance. I think he's due for something special. Hopefully Honda will provide a more robust engine...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is true. I'm starting a new job monday and I'm not completely sure whether I'll have internet access; if not, tomorrow will be the last time u ever see a post from me. Very sad I know. Lets hope thats not the case

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...