Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

So!!! What About Jpm? Huh!!!

Recommended Posts

Good drives from JPM and JB. More bad luck for KR. Good defensive stuff from MS. Bit disappointed with GF - thought he was racier than that. The knives will be out for JV again, I think, although Monteiro should be hauled before the stewards for his actions - I believe the incident is under investigation.

Indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:huh: It was a victory hug, nothing more.  Monty you are a strange man/boy/woman/girl.

My post was in reponse to Raikonen Rules dig on Flavio's gay love towards FA. Once again you have started insulting fellow posters personlly. :angry:

In response to your nonsense, Grabbing someone's a## during victory hug, or as a sign of happines could be an accepted practise in your family but is definetly frowned upon by many :angry:

Note 2 of your country men found it odd too.

Based on your comments one begins to wonder about you? :rolleyes: especially about your affinity towards men grabbing a##'s!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My post was in reponse to Raikonen Rules dig on Flavio's gay love towards FA. Once again you have started insulting fellow posters personlly.  :angry:

In response to your nonsense, Grabbing someone's a## during victory hug, or as a sign of happines could be an accepted practise in your family but is definetly frowned upon by many :angry:

Note 2 of your country men found it odd too.

Based on your comments one begins to wonder about you?  :rolleyes: especially about your affinity towards men grabbing a##'s!!!!

Monty, you are making more homophobic remarks, it is you who is making personal insults not I. I cannot understand how you could mistake a victory hug between an elated driver and his boss with a homosexual act. You need to grow up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well an excellent performance from JPM he said a podium was possible and achieved it. congrats to him. but on the other hand kimi's luck failed him again poor guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What else could JPM do, he made a mistake and came back form last to 2nd - Senna you are being too harsh on the guy

Get a grip

Thank you. Some people lack objectivity, despite being the experts. Shameful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P17 instead of P7? You must be kidding. However, if I had a choice, I would prefer P17 too.  :lol:

Your English is improving. Where are you from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Another copious supply of baised nonsense from you.

JPM had more fuel then Kimi, harder tyres, still matched his quali pace till last corners...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monty, you are now trying to divert the attention away from your ridiculous and offensive homophobic remarks and you will not succeed.

JPM made a huge mistake in qualifying whilst Kimi qualified at the very front of the grid.  Kimi set the fastest lap of the race (1'14.873) which was over a second faster than JPM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monty, you are now trying to divert the attention away from your ridiculous and offensive homophobic remarks and you will not succeed.

JPM made a huge mistake in qualifying whilst Kimi qualified at the very front of the grid.  Kimi set the fastest lap of the race (1'14.873) which was over a second faster than JPM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Regarding my credibility, I almost have a fan club on this forum and you are completely new to F1 and were asking us to explain  terms such as

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monty, you are now trying to divert the attention away from your ridiculous and offensive homophobic remarks and you will not succeed.

JPM made a huge mistake in qualifying whilst Kimi qualified at the very front of the grid.  Kimi set the fastest lap of the race (1'14.873) which was over a second faster than JPM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You could learn something from Fedup here. He is a Ferrari fan but has clear objectivity when it comes to fair analysis.

The same Martin Brundle that you have quoted said that JPM is matching Kimi's pace once he is on open air. You don't get any extra points  for setting the fastest lap. BTW, Button's fastest laps was faster than Montoya's, but he finished 4 seconds behind JPM. JPM was able to take care of his engine, tires and the entire packge throughout the race to finish. Get that.

With regards to your Fan club you noticed that JR immediately put up his hand for you. That's what you get an immature drunk, who comes up racial slurs.

I could be in F1 only this year, but what has that got to do with analysing situations failry. That comes with experience and education. BTW this wouldn't make sense to since you don't find men grabbing a##'s offensive.

:o Hey, Monty, calm down! What you just said about JR is downright offensive, and there was no need for it. Until that post you were being quite reasonable, but now I have to agree with Senna - your remarks are homophobic.

Take time out and come back when the red mist has dissipated, or at least apologise to JR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:o   Hey, Monty, calm down! What you just said about JR is downright offensive, and there was no need for it. Until that post you were being quite reasonable, but now I have to agree with Senna - your remarks are homophobic.

Take time out and come back when the red mist has dissipated, or at least apologise to JR.

You have obviously not read JR's comments about "non white people"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The same Martin Brundle that you have quoted said that JPM is matching Kimi's pace once he is on open air. You don't get any extra points  for setting the fastest lap. BTW, Button's fastest laps was faster than Montoya's, but he finished 4 seconds behind JPM. JPM was able to take care of his engine, tires and the entire packge throughout the race to finish. Get that.

Button - 1'15.843

JPM - 1'15.878

Remember that JPM has by far the best car on the grid, significantly better than Jenson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You have obviously not read JR's comments about "non white people"

No, I haven't. Could you tell me where he posted them? I still think that Monty's remarks were out of order, though, and I would say the same regardless of who posted them. It seems to be happening more and more recently and should have no place on this forum. Yes, JR's drunken rants can be offensive; I don't dispute that; but he does apologise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well regarding the race rather than members' actions, I think that JPM did a great job on race day, he scored some crucial points when they were needed most, just a shame that Kimi wasn't there to help him.

Nevertheless, his qualifying was downright awful in my opinion.

JS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I apologise to you Monza if I offended you. 'cause I do respect you, but there were some comments made by JR in another thread which has been closed by Admin. Being a minority I take offense to comments made like that.

You will have an idea as to what I'm talking about once you read it.  Before you call me "homophobic" please read the previous comments posted by both of us.

You are right. I'll take a break 'cause some of the guys in this forum are downright pathetic and lack no objectivity.

I said I found Flav's buttock grabbing as strangely disturbing, not offensive, and I meant it in a light hearted way, (it now seems that you did too?) but thanks for the explanation. I've asked Fed Up to point me to JR's post as I was not aware of it, but it seems that that won't be possible, from what you say. Come back after your break so that we can get back to talking about F1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I apologise to you Monza if I offended you. 'cause I do respect you, but there were some comments made by JR in another thread which has been closed by Admin. Being a minority I take offense to comments made like that.

You will have an idea as to what I'm talking about once you read it.  Before you call me "homophobic" please read the previous comments posted by both of us.

You are right. I'll take a break 'cause some of the guys in this forum are downright pathetic and lack no objectivity.

Yes and you are one of those people!

I believe you should apologise to the forum for your rant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...