Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

So!!! What About Jpm? Huh!!!

Haha, as I have said JPM finished in front of JB despite him starting from last position.

I felt MS deserved third more than JB (this is weird, but because it's a shame seeing better drivers being overtaken), but the Ferrari was too slow.

P.D you can do better than that!!!

Hey I'll give JPM props for a great drive I'm just p**sed that Flavio gets to spit all over himself again I hate that pompas a## :angry::angry:

Haha....I understand your anger... :lol:

Say whatever you want...they are the best!

And Monty...congrats for Montoya...he did an explendid race

Any comments from the anti-JPM posters?  :D

He should have won tis race, but no, thanks to his incredibkly stupid mistake on sat he came 2nd. He may have driven a very good race indeed, but this does not hide the fact he made a VERY costly mistake on saturday!

Haha, as I have said JPM finished in front of JB despite him starting from last position.

I felt MS deserved third more than JB (this is weird, but because it's a shame seeing better drivers being overtaken), but the Ferrari was too slow.

What the ****, JB drove a solid race today and fully deserved his 3rd place! Why do you alwqays make stupid remarks like that! Montoya deserved his place today as P2, he drove a very good race, JB sdeserved his 3rd place as he drove very well as well!

GO FA, GO JB

He should have won tis race, but no, thanks to his incredibkly stupid mistake on sat he came 2nd. He may have driven a very good race indeed, but this does not hide the fact he made a VERY costly mistake on saturday!

What the ****, JB drove a solid race today and fully deserved his 3rd place! Why do you alwqays make stupid remarks like that! Montoya deserved his place today as P2, he drove a very good race, JB sdeserved his 3rd place as he drove very well as well!

GO FA, GO JB

Indeed. The McLaren is clearly the fastest car on the grid, and is significantly faster than Jenson

No doubt, Kimi or JPM should be on the podium. However, I think MS deserves P7 in which he would be passed by ralf and DC in a longer run. Unfortunately, ralf and DC didn't make it. This was mainly due to a very x100 bad strategy adopted by the ferrari. Look at ruben, he has been punished by the ferrari with a harder tyre choice. I think this is the only way to make schumi outstanding in Germany by sacrifying ruben.

Haha....I understand your anger... :lol:

Say whatever you want...they are the best!

And Monty...congrats for Montoya...he did an explendid race

Thank you. BTW how did the wedding go, and what are you doing in the forum?

Flavio and his gay love over FA...  I'm happy I didn't see that

Did u see him grabbing FA's arse? :angry:

Michael did well to defend his position for so long with badly worn tyres but Fizzy should have tried harder. He eventually got through but he took his time! Jenson

:huh: It was a victory hug, nothing more. Monty you are a strange man/boy/woman/girl.

Michael did well to defend his position for so long with badly worn tyres but Fizzy should have tried harder.  He eventually got through but he took his time!  Jenson

LOL, Shows how Flav bums FA! They have a VERY close relationship! LOL. It was funny though! lol

It was strangely disturbing... :blink:

Good drives from JPM and JB. More bad luck for KR. Good defensive stuff from MS. Bit disappointed with GF - thought he was racier than that. The knives will be out for JV again, I think, although Monteiro should be hauled before the stewards for his actions - I believe the incident is under investigation.