Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kiko01

Sidra!!!!!!!

As well as offering a bit of F1 history, newly crowned 2005 champion Fernando Alonso demonstrated some Spanish culture on the Interlagos podium.

The 24-year-old Renault driver explained that his little ritual with champagne and his trophy on the top step was actually a tribute to a traditional Spanish custom.

'In my region, the typical drink is a sidra (cider),' he said on Monday. 'When you drink it, you have to pour it from high in the air - it was a little bit of home to bring.'

Well this is not a spanish tradition but an Asturian one (the place where FA and my family comes from) This sidra is incredible tasty and "dangerous"... You throw it from aproximately 2 meters high into an special glass and the sidra must be drunk inmediatly. As i

Sounds like good stuff to me! ;)

so let's all lift our glasses of sidra to Fernando Alonso, 2005 FIA World Formula One Champion!

so let's all lift our glasses of sidra to Fernando Alonso, 2005 FIA World Formula One Champion!

Cheers!!! :clap3:

God I just realised I havnt been drunk for ages, how annoying! LOL!

You'll be ok when you have your tonsils out.

Think of the money you're saving. :P

My money is being spent on various f1 pictures n stuff :D and i want a BAR coat as they are really nice :)

I also need to pay for driving and silverstone!

Cheers :cheers: