Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sato

Ppp Results & Final Standings

Recommended Posts

Sato, my points from this race are not up there, I should have 30, which should bring my total to 300 points for the season. Oh, interesting how both PPP champions know each other in real life. I gave him this interview:

AR5: How do you feel being champion?

Buttonfan: I feel like a normal person.

Meh, about as emotional as Schumi, but well played.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot to type in doubble point's, I shuld use it in China but i forgot!!

But since this was the last race and i havn't used them before, shuldn't i get them automaticly???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sato, my points from this race are not up there, I should have 30, which should bring my total to 300 points for the season.

Fixed now. It was actually 25 points though, not 30.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wait. I had 10 for pole, 10 for fastest lap. that's 20. I had first and second swapped for each other. That's 5 each, hence 30. I had KR winning with FA second.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't you feel the love all season long? if not well THANK YOU again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i'll second that.

but i do have a feeling he is pulling our legs :eusa_think:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yeah i'll second that.

but i do have a feeling he is pulling our legs :eusa_think:

so, f1 is undergoing major rule changes to cut costs and make the sport more cptetive.so.sato what rule changes do u propose here in Ppp picks to stop 1 person dominating

for a start

lock the thread on friday night so that no one can tamper with the picks on sat jst in case u are a little late to lock the thread :naughty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yeah i'll second that.

but i do have a feeling he is pulling our legs :eusa_think:

shadow...what do you mean???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fast lap is worth 5, remember.

Ah. Meh, a mere oversight on my part. Jens, where is my card packet from last season's win?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shadow...what do you mean???

well i thought you are slightly on the joking side. if you were serious then i am terribly sorry. :(

your banners are great ofcourse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
well i thought you are slightly on the joking side. if you were serious then i am terribly sorry. :(

your banners are great ofcourse

ohhh! of course I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im looking forward to my China winners one! YEAH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ecap, are you gonna do the banners?

Sorry for the long wait... I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy shrimp! I better get my banner out of retirement. I only wish i had the races I won so I could tell you and such. Pah, its great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sorry for the long wait... I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...