Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Adelaide 1994.

Adelaide 1994.

Sunday the 13th of November 1994: the controversial finale to a memorably bad year of Formula One.

schumacher_hits_hill_94.jpg

My second attempt at journalism:

The starting grid was decided by the Friday times as it rained on the Saturday.

That was deffently MS's fault.

Oh dear typical anti-MS Bullsh*t, but then I expect nothing less of you.

Wwhen Damon was THAT FAR alongside, there was no way Schumi could possibly have seen him in his rear-view mirrors, and by the time he could have spotted him, it would have been far too late. This is the first time I have seen the onboard video, but I think any driver would have turned in to the corner if they couldn't see where the other driver was.

The one with Jacques I agree WAS Michael's fault, as his nose looked to be well within Michael's field of vision before he turned.

I'll go with the ONBOARD, ya know where you can see mostly what Schumi could see, and probably a little more.

Watch the video again. The point of impact and its lead up is shown from Damon's onboard camera. I contest that this is not the perspective that Schumi could see. Furthermore, a driver has the benefit of peripheral vision and mirrors, something the onboard camera does not. Schumacher is not inept, he knew Hill was there.

Yeah and JV knew Montoya was there in Japan... :rolleyes:

I'll go with the ONBOARD, ya know where you can see mostly what Schumi could see, and probably a little more.

watch carefully between secs 8 and 9 of the video pausing a few times in betn after looking at the other angle ,you will notice that the direction of the helmet changes jst before impact(not by much ,but appritiably enough to imply that he was having a look at exactly where hill's car was, so to say he didnt see him is baseless.it was deliberate!

Duest, thank you very much for that JV webpage. It's fantastic!

Senna, great work once again. Thanks for the links Senna and Duest.

Both Schumachers fault!

Look at the Jerez video... what driver turns into a corner so far before the apex of a corner... answer=NONE (only ones trying to cheat).

Both Schumachers fault!

Look at the Jerez video... what driver turns into a corner so far before the apex of a corner... answer=NONE (only ones trying to cheat).

Unwritten rule no. 1: The corner belongs to the man in front. Henc, Schumi. Hill's wheels I dont think ever hit the curbing, hence he could have gone further to the right. Also, it was a bit ambitious by Damon I think.

Jerez 97: Had that arguement.

Someone should really write an article about Suzuka 1989 and 1990. If you lot don't let that go and I am not going to bother argueing with you then I will let go the above.

Obviously we're forgetting unwritten rule number 2; If your name's Michael Schumacher, you will be blamed for all kinds of BS, including Kimi Raikkonen engine failures... while no-one else can do any wrong <_<

Michael Barely in front? His rear wheel was at the driver's area of the FW16, how can you say he wasnt in front? Also, explain Suzuka 1989 and 1990 if you will slag off MS...

Someone should really write an article about Suzuka 1989 and 1990. If you lot don't let that go and I am not going to bother argueing with you then I will let go the above. Because I have personally seen video clips of those.

Yes, Obviously someone should write an article since you lot were obviously too young to be watching F1 at the time.

Prost deliberately took out Senna in 1989. The following year it was only fair that Senna returned the favour. Any driver in Senna's position in 1990 would have done the same... It wasn't cheating it was sweet revenge!

Schumacher in 1994 & 1997 was blatent cheating, not once but twice (please tell me you youngsters actually were watching F1 at this time at least).

Yes, Obviously someone should write an article since you lot were obviously too young to be watching F1 at the time.

Prost deliberately took out Senna in 1989. The following year it was only fair that Senna returned the favour. Any driver in Senna's position in 1990 would have done the same... It wasn't cheating it was sweet revenge!

Schumacher in 1994 & 1997 was blatent cheating, not once but twice (please tell me you youngsters actually were watching F1 at this time at least).

I think that is an utterly ludacris statement. Two wrongs don't make a right I was thought in Primary school and Senna did this way before Michael Schumacher had the other two incidents. Clearly we have to listen to the FIA but from onboard in Jerez, Michael had the corner and Jacques made a too oportunistic overtaking manourve which could have taken them both out. Adelaide again was the same. Michael has the corner and has already covered Hill on one side so covers him on the other. Jerez wasn't Michael's fault but he had a role in Adelaide as if he never hit the concrete wall, many would respect him more then they do today.

Senna in 1989 was over ambitious. (please excuse any spelling errors I am very angry about this) I do not know if he was alongside but he did and took Prost out. A year later Senna just went straight on to the corner after he knew once Prost was in the lead, there would be no way he would get past easily. Why don't I use my points advantage and take him out! You think Schumacher did that, what kind of man does that make Senna if he was to blame for his own.

Seriously someone who watched it at the time (not Senna on the forum though) he will be bias..... write an article and that will seriously stir up should he be looked up to because Michael looked up to him. And taking out Jerez and I know why Senna didn't write an article about that one, Adelaide was equally Damon's and Michael's fault.

to the FIA but from onboard in Jerez, Michael had the corner and Jacques made a too oportunistic overtaking manourve which could have taken them both out. Adelaide again was the same. Michael has the corner and has already covered Hill on one side so covers him on the other. Jerez wasn't Michael's fault but he had a role in Adelaide as if he never hit the concrete wall, many would respect him more then they do today.

either u have not looked at the videos or too naive to understand and analyse

and u would never know about senna and his "TOTAL WAR " so forget about 89

either u have not looked at the videos or too naive to understand and analyse

and u would never know about senna and his "TOTAL WAR " so forget about 89

You moronic people can't let go things that someone hasn't done who you probably envy because he has achieved more than anyone else. Senna did what he did, tuff. It's not going to go away if you fools cannot let Adelaide and I say Adelaide only away. It wasn't planned, it was an outcome that was totally written off and it happened. I do not back Michael because I am one of his fans I back him because it wasn't his fault. On the other hand I have stated Michael in Adelaide sealed his own fate just as Damon did the same.

You obviously exist in some sort of parallel universe, Schumi13. Jerez was not Michael's fault?????? :blink: Are you completely mad? Reasoned argument appears to be rather lacking in your posts, instead showing a blind loyalty to Herr Schumacher..

You obviously exist in some sort of parallel universe, Schumi13. Jerez was not Michael's fault?????? :blink: Are you completely mad? Reasoned argument appears to be rather lacking in your posts, instead showing a blind loyalty to Herr Schumacher..

Look at the above onboard links yourself, Jacques made an impossible pass when Schumacher had the corner. You don't just leave your opponents the option of the grass and down two positions or a crash with you. Jacques was inexperienced and unworthy that day and people still blame Michael today. Absolute rubbish and don't bother replying if you're old and you adore Senna.