Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ksajoe

Michael's Motivated.........

Recommended Posts

Metronomic.

This will be an absolutely fantastic season if we see Ferrari back in business. I am looking forward to see Raikkonen and Schumacher really drive the wheels of those cars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This will be an absolutely fantastic season if we see Ferrari back in business. I am looking forward to see Raikkonen and Schumacher really drive the wheels of those cars.

Indeed, I feel sorry for the rest of the field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This will be an absolutely fantastic season if we see Ferrari back in business. I am looking forward to see Raikkonen and Schumacher really drive the wheels of those cars.

And Alonso inheriting a few wins along the way when the best drivers break down :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from what has happened since china it truely does look to be a great season maybe after years of the same we will finaly be in an era again where there truely are 3 or 4 people capable of wining

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm no M$ fan, by a long chalk, but he hasn't suddenly deteriorated in the space of 12 months; nor have FA or KR improved by leaps and bounds in 12 months. Renault and McLaren produced good cars. Ferrari produced a Sh#tbox. I don't think you can base your opinion on one season, even if what you say will, eventually, be true.

I am not basing my opinions on this season alone. Others perhaps are...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh, he's capable, no question. He needs a decent car though, just like the rest of them.

now adays the car is much more importaint than it was 20 years ago. each car has its limits and in todays f1 every driver is driving as close to that limit as he can. if MS only got 3rd because of Indy and otherwise would have been 5th, no othere driver could have made the car any better. if it were driven by an avrage driver like webber, button or some other person they would have been much lower than where Schumi was this season.

Also i think not having to defend the WDC this year releaves some stresss from him and it most certainly will put alot on FA, something im intrested to see how he copes with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
He's obviously not champion now but theres no reason to believe he's not capable of doing it again

I did not say that either

If a car is even slightly capable, Schu will make it win. He has the ability to post incredible lap times in the race, over and over again, like no over driver can

Are you serious? So if Schu had the Toyota in 2005 he would have been champion? OMG.

I am not basing my opinions on this season alone. Others perhaps are...

I never said he would go from top to mediocre in one season, but in 2004 the Ferrari was in a league of its own. 2003 was close, even when the Ferrari was better than the Mclaren, 2002 the Ferrari was superb. Schu's form may have been sliding for years. Nevertheless, if this is the case I still rate him among the top three, the problem is that no one can say that he is either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd...(when he in fact is 5th morally) :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael has not lost it, but having said that he's not the number 1 any more. He's 3rd in my view.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We'll see in 2006. But I'm very, very confident that I'm right in this case! Oh and ctrl300 - did I say Schu would win the title in a toyota? No, so what are you on about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We'll see in 2006. But I'm very, very confident that I'm right in this case! Oh and ctrl300 - did I say Schu would win the title in a toyota? No, so what are you on about

Just a reply to jemstride who claims schu can win in a mediocre car, eg he could have taken the title in the 2005 Toyota. Hilarious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just a reply to jemstride who claims schu can win in a mediocre car, eg he could have taken the title in the 2005 Toyota. Hilarious

omg its like talking to cavallino and bajo39 all over again. Did I say Schu can win in a mediocre car? No. Did I even mention Toyota? No. Whats hilarious is the stuff you come out with!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michael has not lost it, but having said that he's not the number 1 any more. He's 3rd in my view.

That is my view as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really wish MS was past it but somehow i highly doubt it. I believe that Ferrari will make a better car in 2006 and MS will win again and contest for the championship (again). I dont like it but thats what i believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I really wish MS was past it but somehow i highly doubt it. I believe that Ferrari will make a better car in 2006 and MS will win again and contest for the championship (again). I dont like it but thats what i believe.

If the car is very good he will win (the title) again. As is the nature of F1 (too much emphasis on machine over man), sadly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...