Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ctrl300

Toyota Offers Kimi Huge Contract

B) Current exchange===1euro=$1.18 or 100,000,000 euros =118,000,000 USD

Could just be wishfull thinking :D

Phew....At least You are not like Senna who thinks he knows it all :P

Jarno is far better than Ralf. Ralf even admitted that his team-mate did a better job this year!

Ralf admitted that Trulli was better than him in pushing the car to the maximum on qualifying.

He later admitted that he wasn't confident with the car so he preferred to qualify more conservatively....Look what happened when the car was to his liking.....To me He did better than Trulli..Ralf had to deal with a car that suited his team mate for 17 races without moaning about it.

Knowing all, he knows he does.

NO

The qoute is in Euros. Last i checked the Euro was worth well more than the greenback. So around the US$ 130M mark would spell out $26M per season. Remember, it could be an initial offer, whcih they expect Kimi to negotiate upwards on. Still, as he's not a WDC yet he can never command the same as one. What I can't get my head around is the retainer Ralf is on, it can't be due to his skills, must be Willy Weber convinced them Ralf was a goldmine when it came to marketing value.

i know that the figurers are in Euros and my figures on MS and RS are in Euros, 100mill is not that much over 5 years 175 would be but 100 isnt. he would still only be the 3rd or 4th most payed driver

Well, I think he makes around the US$20 mark at Mclaren now, so you are right, its not a big carrot they are dingling in front of him. It would make him the fourth best paid (down from 3rd). I still can't get Half Schumachers retainer.

Nevertheless, Kimi's bid has not been confirmed and it might be that it is just spin.

I don't see Kimi moving to Toyota, but we still have to see how Toyota go in 2006. Toyota's performance next year will have a big say in the fruition of this supposed deal.

Toyota made great strides in 2005 and they have a huge budget for Mike Gascoigne to play with…they should improve still further.

Ferrari seems to want to retain Grandpa Schumacher. That’s easy to infer from the words of Luca di Montezemolo.

is the huuuuge budget sustainable,and will it heap a rich harvest in the 2008 era

as for luca ,he also said something about "booze and kimi,so,by ur logic, that should mean kimi is

definitely at ferrari in 07 , which is not the case ,unless ferrari priduce a competitive car in 06 ,and schumachar still has the motivation and physical fitness ,it is highly unlikely that he will race beyond 06 and that will be decided only in spring 06.

is the huuuuge budget sustainable,and will it heap a rich harvest in the 2008 era

as for luca ,he also said something about "booze and kimi,so,by ur logic, that should mean kimi is

definitely at ferrari in 07 , which is not the case ,unless ferrari priduce a competitive car in 06 ,and schumachar still has the motivation and physical fitness ,it is highly unlikely that he will race beyond 06 and that will be decided only in spring 06.

It will be harder for Ferrari to compete with FIAT reducing its willingness to spend. The manufacturers are going to drown them, hence the new regulations to reduce the competitive gains huge budgets will create. They are put in plce to keep Ferrari on the ball, no doubt.

To say that Kimi has signed a contract with Ferrari just after or during the 2005 season is stupid. Why would he do that? He saw his own teams blow them out to sea and must have thought "yeah, I really want to race in a boat in 2007".

It will be harder for Ferrari to compete with FIAT reducing its willingness to spend. The manufacturers are going to drown them, hence the new regulations to reduce the competitive gains huge budgets will create. They are put in plce to keep Ferrari on the ball, no doubt.

To say that Kimi has signed a contract with Ferrari just after or during the 2005 season is stupid. Why would he do that? He saw his own teams blow them out to sea and must have thought "yeah, I really want to race in a boat in 2007".

Well, MS signed to Ferrari while he was lapping them in races i think :P And about cost cutting, that has been universal issue for years and Ferrari budget i think been mostly sponsor money? 2008 is so distant, but it i really wish to see what it would actually be rather than listen talks about it :P

Its all rumours at the moment. Ferrari has offered kimi a deal, toyota has too, maybe neither of them have? Ferrari could easily bounce back and be the dominant force in 06, toyota could slip right back, we'll have to wait and see!

Its all rumours at the moment. Ferrari has offered kimi a deal, toyota has too, maybe neither of them have? Ferrari could easily bounce back and be the dominant force in 06, toyota could slip right back, we'll have to wait and see!

Even the all japanese lineup at superduper aguri is a rumour,but u need to believe some and disregard some

BTW i would have been glad to disregard the rumor of SAF1 ,

but i cant :(

Even the all japanese lineup at superduper aguri is a rumour,but u need to believe some and disregard some

BTW i would have been glad to disregard the rumor of SAF1 ,

but i cant :(

I think we all want to disregard that rumor :D

Fiat only spent 10 million on Ferrari last year. A pittance. FIATs financial status is irrelevent for Ferrari, until obivously they go bankrupt or something.

Better run, got a train to catch

Kimi is in demand. Unsurprisingly so.

Kimi is in demand. Unsurprisingly so.

I understand what the fuzz around Kimi is about, but what I don't understand is why he is rated higher than Alonso.

Would you care to elaborate?

I understand what the fuzz around Kimi is about, but what I don't understand is why he is rated higher than Alonso.

Would you care to elaborate?

I don

That Ferrari have offered a deal is virtually certain, considering the way Todt and Luca talk about him.

That Ferrari have offered a deal is virtually certain, considering the way Todt and Luca talk about him.

Not necessarily, Ross Brawn was full of praise for Button in early 2004 but there was no rumour that ferrari wanted him!