Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hobbit

0 Day Count Down, GAME ON!!

:D 3 days to go, damn i get wood just thinking about it :naughty:

damn i get wood just thinking about it :naughty:

I trust you are not refering to that which is now "*********"?

murray whya re you awake at 3am in the mourn

I just had a random experience, i forgot to put the rubbish put front for the bin men tomoz so im tsanding outside my house putting rubbish out at 3 in the mourn, Now thats random!

I trust you are not refering to that which is now "*********"?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: nope

I was being nice. we all know ********* isnt a queer, he just comes accoss that way, hes actually married to a woman believe it or not :P

I just had a random experience, i forgot to put the rubbish put front for the bin men tomoz so im tsanding outside my house putting rubbish out at 3 in the mourn, Now thats random!

Hope the dogs don't come by and knock-em over :lol:

I was being nice. we all know ********* isnt a queer, he just comes accoss that way, hes actually married to a woman believe it or not :P

So he says :naughty::lol:

what dogs? we only have pet dogs in this country, unless you include ugly women (a.k.a. dogs)

And we dont have a big bin, we just put the bags infront of our gates and the bin men collect them in precisely 3 hours time :)

Shall i try stay awake till dawn?

indeed, so he says. Straight but a fan of a crap british boyband and whom has a jenson Butoon portrait above his bed? Now does that sound like a straight man to you? LOL

(********* u realise we are only messin with ya?)

WHY AM I STILL AWAKE.

Guys dont drink a whole bottle of red wine to yourself at 11pm, you wnt be able to go to sleep till at least 4am. As im finding out.

The wine i had was not as nice as i had hoped. It was a bottle of sum weird french red wine

from Grand Vin De Bordeaux.

It says on the bottle label...

Malesan

de Bernard Magrez

ELEVE EN FUTS DE CHENE

wasnt very nice. its actually from france i think cos the back label is all in french!

Perhaps I'm sleep-posting (perhaps then I'd make sense, I hear you say). I just can't sleep well these days so decided to do some work (and posting).

glad to hear it. Ive just been at the wine and weed. Pretty much explains why im still posting dosnt it. LOL. My dog has already been to sleep :lol: and she'll be waking up soon. Oh well

Guys dont drink a whole bottle of red wine to yourself at 11pm, you wnt be able to go to sleep till at least 4am. As im finding out.

Whenever I drink a lot I feel dizzy when I try to sleep!

:D You guy crack me up, it's 7:40 for me and I'm having a warm rum and my wifes getting ready to give me a rub :naughty:

why u online then, rush off for ur rub. ;)

Not till 8pm when 24 starts :D Jack Bauer rules! (Audrey-Kim Raver--rules :naughty: )

Please please make next years opener in Oz, like the old days so i can get up with all us hardcore nutters and watch it in peace!

You can blame the Commonwealth Games for us not hosting round 1, but it should be business as usual from next year again.

I'm really starting to feel the tension now. Still feeling very excited (especially cos I won't have to stare at a computer monitor for quali, for Bahrain at least) and positive about the upcoming season, but the tension is increasing as there really is a heck of alot on the line this year.

I wouldnt go that far, when i get married (hopefully not for at leats another 10 yrs yet) then that will of course come first.

My wife wanted to get married on the weekend of the Australian Grand Prix. I told her that was fine but I wouldnt be at the church, I would be trackside. Yes we are still married

I missed qualifying for my marriage last year so it wasnt too bad I suppose. I just recorded it and watched it the next day!

Thats terrible Jem. Any woman im with must either love F1 also, or really dontmind me watching, otherwis she's dumped LOL

my wife knew nothing about f1 at all when I met her, but she's cool so lets me watch it and sits with me and even learnt who everyone is what teams they drive for etc. She likes montoya cos apparently he looks cute like a little boy - not sure whether to be jealous!! She doesnt like Button cos of the contract situations, so we have many arguments about that. But hey she bought the framed A4 photo of him, not me

she cud be covering up her love for him, i think you have a rival there jem!